December 25, 201114 yr comment_50881 lol and I thought my internet was bad, I feel for you. and a Happy new year to everyone Report
December 26, 201114 yr comment_50916 I was so shocked to see the results compared to the rest of the United States. Lol.Slower than 86% of the United States? That's insane! Report
December 29, 201114 yr Author comment_51043 So sega you can check your pm's anytime man to claim your prize. Lol, I sent it the day you won and you have even logged on and posted since then but have yet to reply, so just wondering if you wanted to claim your prize. Report
January 1, 201214 yr comment_51214 sheet, you think that internets bad? You should have seen mine back at Ft. Gordon. .9 mb on a good day. Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51557 Oh my god, I never checked my PM's... Thanks GG. Wow, do I feel dumb! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.