December 23, 201114 yr comment_50743 Here is how the contest works. Sholtz and I have really crappy internet. So we are going to go head to head to see who has the worst. Your job is to guess who has the worst. I will show the results tomorrow and the people who guess right, their names will be thrown into a hat and win a prize. I'm not really sure what the prize will be, probably a game that is on sale off of steam tomorrow. Don't worry there will be a prize you greedy ********.So guess away! Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50750 I will have to go with Sholtz...He is a Lag Queen...err king Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50777 I'll say Sholtz just because I've personally experienced the magnitude of his internet's suckage while trying to play a game of Magicka with him and Phissx. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50785 I have to guess GG since more people are going with Sholtz. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50804 I don't know if I've ever played with Sholtz, so I'll have to go with GG. There was an almost year long period were we couldn't play anything together. I'd be playing GTA or in party chat and as soon as GG joined I'd get booted. Though, my internet at the time was awful too. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50808 Sholtz sucks. I'm guessing GG.(PS - I <3 U Sholtzie! Let's make gaybies!) Report
December 24, 201114 yr Author comment_50831 Sorry I'm late. Got hammered last night.THE RESULTS!Sholtz ResultsGG's ResultsSo if you picked me Ill randomly pick out of that group and give you options to a prize. Be back after awhile. Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50836 Ouch, sorry to both of you lol.Word. I think you both lose... Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50840 Wow. No wonder neither of you can watch my streams. With both speeds together you barely could. We need partner so it'll recode them. Report
December 24, 201114 yr Author comment_50845 I dont really understand why my speed is so bad. Like my roomate said its always been slow, and on his computer he has to constantly refresh so the net will work. Like somedays itll work then stop for no reason then go then stop. He has called and they just say its the location. But we live in the middle of the city. We live under power lines and right next to a large highschool so I wonder if thats a problem. I wish my roomate was a gamer cuz then hed fix the net so he just uses it for facebook and thats all. Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50846 Sounds like you need to take over. If I'm not mistaken you guys have the bellsouth super minimum package. There should be another tier to speed it up for a little more a month. Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50847 Tell Randy I'll rip his nickels off if he doesn't get the next highest tier. If that doesn't work, delete his FB and tell him they went bankrupt. lol Report
December 25, 201114 yr Author comment_50864 Did a random draw and Sega won. I'll pm you about the prize. Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.