December 21, 201114 yr comment_50568 ^ Not true... my wallet hates me< Moving tomorrowv Is going to get me a taco Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50613 ^ only if you like electric albacore tacos< realizes that was inappropriatev tried googling electric albacore tacos Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50616 ^ I don't trust google< Has a massive headachev Is Christmas this year going to complicate your life? Report
December 22, 201114 yr Author comment_50698 ^ Christmas IS complicating my life!< My Christmas present is going to Pismo Beach, for clam chowderV Has been to Pismo Beach, Ca? Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50711 ^ Pismo Beach is part of my destiny, or fate...lol< Going to eatv Knows what time it is Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50742 ^ PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! < would now like something to eatv feels the love tonight. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50747 ^Deserves none of the love I feel<Is pro 1337 haxxorzV wishes they were as pro 1337 haxxorz as me Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50757 ^ You're right, I do, but I'm not.< Playing gears of war with a crew from my cityv Doesn't play gears of war Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50816 ^Is correct, used to but hasn't in forever< Has to work tonightV Wants to bring me some food to work Report
December 26, 201114 yr comment_50926 ^ Will be getting lots of tasty Christmas leftovers.< Is getting dragged out shopping.v Is lucky enough to not get dragged out to go shopping today to fight over wrapping paper. Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_50957 ^ Got a sweet deal on some crap items< Catching up on some sweet gamingv What's on your backlog of gaming? Report
December 28, 201114 yr Author comment_50966 ^ I need to finish up (and just play!) the games I got from Gamefly. Still havent even started AC Revelations! Damn Skyrim!< Took hubby golfing for Christmas, so I am achy! (and I suck at it LOL! but he had fun, all that matters!)V plays golf? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.