April 3, 201016 yr comment_560 What I hope we can work toward again! A part of the larger community. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_573 That was so cool. We should try and get one of those again. I know PK tried doing something before, not sure what happened though. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_585 lol i cant believe you saved those. i havent even played that game since that night. would be interesting to do it again one of these days. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_604 I say we do it again with the arcade perfect dark... I think that would be neat. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_637 lol i cant believe you saved those. i havent even played that game since that night. would be interesting to do it again one of these days.lol, yeah. I sadly missed the event. I wasn't in town, but it just so happened the event took place around the time I got my projector setup. So, made for some good pictures of Gamercide at its best . Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_660 I'm glad you archived it, Dat. Nothing like seeing my corny, cliche information about Gamercide. lolNah, it was cool to see once again. I was proud of us and that event. We met alot of really cool people. Definitely need to do another. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_682 I'm glad you archived it, Dat. Nothing like seeing my corny, cliche information about Gamercide. lolNah, it was cool to see once again. I was proud of us and that event. We met alot of really cool people. Definitely need to do another.Cliche or not, it is pretty true of this community. Even though I didn't get to participate I was proud to be apart of the experience. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1179 I saw on the dash someone was making an event for Shadowrun. I thought that was pretty cool. We almost did that one. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40894 Can we do one for the remake of Halo Combat Evolved? its coming out soon isnt it? I know for me thats what got me into XBOX. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40895 Whatever it is, it will be good. If you need me as a representative please let me know. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40897 Can we do one for the remake of Halo Combat Evolved? its coming out soon isnt it? I know for me thats what got me into XBOX.That's a great idea, actually. Let's see how this talk with the LIVE coordinator goes first. If we do get in and it falls on or around the date of the anniversary release, we'll need players who have the game.@Em Most definitely, homie. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40903 This, too.http://mktplassets.xbox.com/NR/exeres/0D4F0E6D-622B-4AD6-9443-7E1A6C11C9FF.htm Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40920 Now that night was a lot of fun! I would probably buy the new Halo just so I could join in (if that is what gets decided).Would be a great way to get us all together for a night of gaming! Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_41028 I like that banner too! and...I would love to play some Halos when it comes out. I know I'll be all over that with a huge erection. Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_41031 I'm in too. May even get my wife involved. You can play split screen online right? Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_41062 The banner is a Burty original. We had it up for a short while on the forums, but he didn't like it and made a variation on the Reaper we have now. Report
July 27, 201115 yr comment_41330 Keep your fingers crossed, I find out tomorrow. https://twitter.com/#!/DMZilla/status/96035792228585472 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.