July 27, 201115 yr comment_41358 Its not for gaylo is itI'd say Red Dead Redemption would be a good game for it. It's not that new so it's not expensive, and it's not that old, coming out only about a year ago. GTA IV is a good game for it too, but it's pretty old by now. Both of those have pretty big lobbies for multiplayer. But either way, no one would have to drop the $40 on a new game. I wouldn't get the new Halo CE remake, I still have a copy of the original I can play, and the graphics aren't all that bad for when it came out. Report
July 27, 201115 yr comment_41361 When I made the initial email, I did include the Halo Anniversary title in it. That's what everyone here was talking about and it sounded like it may draw a bunch of people to the event, and possibly these forums. Report
July 28, 201115 yr comment_41395 We need to come up with a game by the end of tonight. Start listing the game you want to play. Most posts about a certain game, we play on August 9th.I'll also be needing the gamertags of those who will be able to play. I've given you the date, so make sure you have that day open and will be there.Go go go. All this needs to be turned in tomorrow morning. Don't let me choose. >) Report
July 28, 201115 yr comment_41396 Um, gta or rdr. I'm kind of on board with kevin I wouldn't buy a new version of the old game. I'm sure lot's might though. I just hope that me and kevin aren't the only ones who post tonight and you go with our choices when or if we are a minority. Report
July 28, 201115 yr comment_41397 never mind take my say out, it's during the week so I couldn't play. lol Report
July 28, 201115 yr comment_41399 Halo Anniversary releases Nov 15th, so that's out.I'm going to vote for Prey. We got many participants last Playdate with PDZ, because they couldn't get the MP cheevos. The same can be true for Prey. Report
July 28, 201115 yr comment_41400 Halo Anniversary releases Nov 15th, so that's out.I'm going to vote for Prey. We got many participants last Playdate with PDZ, because they couldn't get the MP cheevos. The same can be true for Prey.I honestly have no idea where the hell I left the disc for it, but it's not like it cost $5-10.I'll go out and buy about any game we agree on as long as it is not full price. Report
July 28, 201115 yr Author comment_41416 I'll have to find the xbox version but I'm in for Prey. Report
July 28, 201115 yr comment_41420 Aww Tuesday night probably means a no for me. I didn't even know Prey had multiplayer. Lawls Report
July 28, 201115 yr comment_41424 They used to be held on weekends. I wonder why we got a weekday slot.@Mandy Prey MP was different. Your enemy could be walking on the ceiling right above you and you not know it. Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_41451 Chime in with your gamertags while you're at it. Those will be going up on the dash. Need those in two days. Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_41474 Chime in with your gamertags while you're at it. Those will be going up on the dash. Need those in two days.If it is prey, I will go out and grab another copy, so you can add me to the list.We did decide on Prey, right? Report
July 30, 201115 yr comment_41487 I guess. Not many have voted or can't attend. Looks like it'll be like three of us that night. lol Report
July 30, 201115 yr comment_41490 Yea if it was on a Saturday night I could do it then. Wish I didn't work so much but it's one of those things I have to do. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.