May 3, 201016 yr comment_6958 http://gamercide.org/?p=1414Woot! Win a copy of Deadly Premonition! The rules are simple!All you need to do is find a picture that is about zombies! It could be funny, it could be serious, it could have one zombie, or it could be an army of brain-eaters. It doesn't matter! Just find a zombie related picture and slap it into this thread. That is all you need to do to enter into this awesome contest!!!!!! The winner be be selected using a random generator.Winner be be selected on Monday, May 10th! PLEASE NOTE. THIS GAME IS REGION LOCKED AND THEREFORE THE CONTEST IS FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES ONLY! CONTEST CLOSED! STARDOM WINS!!! CONGRATS!!! Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6959 I wish I could enter just because of how awesome the game is, but alas, I already have it and have beaten it. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6968 Awesome contest, Chris!I'll get it started with something classy: Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_6977 You are entered Mandy. *thumbs up* Those are fine and definitely zombie related. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6978 Really? Did this happen because people watched me play it?Nah Chris and Pan were talking about DP about a few months ago. Apparently it's an awesome, wacky game. Was fun watching you play it though lol. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6987 First time trying this .. hopefully it worked. The title of this picture is .. "Oh NO!! What I created has come to destroy me!!" I did her Zombie make up for a demo at SVA.http://img243.images...786500703n.jpg/... crap sorry guys .. still trying to figure this out Edited May 3, 201016 yr by CoyAndChris Helped ya Kev! Great entry! Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7014 Really? Did this happen because people watched me play it?Um nope, Chris actually did a review on it when it released and I watched someone play it then, then I bought it. Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_7017 Um nope, Chris actually did a review on it when it released and I watched someone play it then, then I bought it.I never "reviewed" it, but Pan and I did proclaim it's awesomeness. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7018 I never "reviewed" it, but Pan and I did proclaim it's awesomeness. Well you did make a thread about it and said it was awesome so that is a review to me. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7021 PK I love you so much for this fine gem. I have the original saved somewhere but this is just pure amazing. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7038 Here's a frightening one! Yikes! Wouldn't want to meat this Zombie in a dark alley or anywhere for that matter- Edited May 3, 201016 yr by CoyAndChris Not an official Zombie picture, but I'll accept it anyways..... Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7039 Wouldn't want to meat this Zombie in a dark alley or anywhere for that matter-LOL Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7060 "Official" Zombie pic! lolthat's a ZILFzombie i'd like to ffffffffff.......uh, flee from Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7077 Yay Chris I would love this game.. *super finger cross*Best comic ever made. Ever. Read it. Dammit. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.