May 4, 201016 yr comment_7192 That qualifies, right? Edited May 4, 201016 yr by CoyAndChris Picture qualifies! You are entered! Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7269 Remember, this is not a popularity contest! It's all going to be random! (But on a side note, CB you made me laugh!) Report
May 6, 201016 yr Author comment_7488 Not entries of my own (I can't win my own contest!), but cool zombies nonetheless!See the rest of them here:http://www.geekologie.com/2010/05/street_fighter_characters_get.php Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7521 Me as the undead at a Halloween party 5 years ago ( 5 years ago.. gah, I'm getting older and older ) Report
May 11, 201016 yr Author comment_7942 No I didn't. I was giving it till the end of Monday for people to enter the contest!Annnnnnd the winner is.....STARDOM!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!Congrats dude. I will PM you to get your address! Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_7977 Congrats, Stardom! Enjoy the madness that is Deadly Premonition! Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_8001 Congrats. Have I mentioned I love occasional Gamercide contests? I do. Report
May 11, 201016 yr Author comment_8003 Don't worry, there will be another contest next month. The prize is undetermined, but I'm still waiting on a shipment of THREE items (keeping one for myself), and the other two will be given away as prizes. I'm not going to leak the awesomeness of the prize though. You'll just have to wait. if I don't get the shipment, it'll just be some XBLA codes though. Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_8029 Thanks for the killer contest, Chris. Deadly Premonition is an awesome game. I'll be buying it with the $20 gift card I get from my Red Dead pre-order. Only $19.96 at Amazon Everyone who likes zombie games, or even quirky titles, should definitely pick this up.Congratulations, Stardom. Maybe we'll see you on LIVE playing it, if you can break away from the SC2 beta. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.