December 16, 201114 yr comment_50237 So, next week's extended season finale should be SUPER interesting. I do think they can wrap it up in an extended episode but we will see the Harmons again, even if it's one story per season. Like I said, one of the best new shows on television. Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50241 For me, it's the best show in awhile. Been a long time since I've counted down days till the next new episode. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50291 Just finished The Rubber Man episode. Can't believe she shot him! Dude deserves it though. I can't stand that whiny *******. LoL Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50574 I hate not knowing what you guys have watched and what you haven't! I'm afraid to ruin any of the story! But I wanna talk about it damn it! lol Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50579 Don't be afraid to use the spoiler tags.I don't know how... Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50580 Oh, I found it under BBCode. But not sure how to fill it in. Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50581 Example:[spoiler]This is a Spoiler[/spoiler]This is a Spoiler Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50588 Ok, I think I've finished everything except the season finale. I wonder how they are going to wrap it all up. Report
December 22, 201114 yr Author comment_50677 Read this interview with Ryan Murphy!http://insidetv.ew.c...-season-finale/I have to re-watch all these episodes now. Epsecially after he says there were lots of little things we may have missed. Things like "people who have no reflections in mirrors. When you go back, you will see everything was set up.". I know exactly who he means and now I have to see it for myself! Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50679 I'm going to watch the season finale tonight, I finally got caught up, but got busy and missed the finale, I DVR'd it though, so it's okay. Birth was a fantastic episode BTW. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50686 One of the best parts about this show. It is written with direction. They know what thy want and where they are going. I hate when shows are just hobbled together from episode to episode. Report
December 22, 201114 yr Author comment_50689 I don't know what to do till next season. lolI've tried to get into other shows, but none hold my interest for long. Even Always Sunny got sort of lame, and I LOVED that show. Dexter, Lost... all of them. They just can't hold my interest for long. Maybe AHS will, too. Who knows.I may buy the full boxed set of American Gothic. It was an older show, but it sort of reminds me of AHS. It's a little hokey in some areas, but I always enjoyed it. It's evil vs good. Can't go wrong with that.Here's a full episode - http://video.tvguide.com/American+Gothic/Requiem/7964618?autoplay=true Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50697 OH... MY... GAWD! @ the last few episodes! Last nights was soooo GOOD! I couldn't wait til today to watch it, so watched it at 4am when Shane got home from work. I can't wait to see what they do with it next season! Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51053 So are they going to have the season finale available to watch streaming on that website? I've seen all the episodes except that one. Report
January 15, 201214 yr comment_51982 There is some news floating around the web today, I don't have any one single source, because this news is coming from several people on Twitter, but the news itself is coming out of the TCA (Television Critics Association) and it's semi spoilerish if you haven't finished Season 1:It's been said that 3 members of the cast will be back in Season 2 for new character roles, and it will infact have a new setting, characters and story each season, which most people already assumed. Report
January 15, 201214 yr Author comment_51983 Constance will be back for sure. Maybe even the fire dude and I think they'll also be bringing back in the security guy. He'll eventually find out what's going on and in turn, become one with the house. Just my guess, anyways. Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52019 Don't care who is in it as long as it continues being great. Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52608 Don't care who is in it as long as it continues being great.What he said... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.