November 9, 201114 yr comment_47821 So I finally caught up on all of the episodes. I found out I could watch them on my tv via On Demand. I think I am hooked. Report
November 10, 201114 yr Author comment_47908 People on Twitter said tonight's episode was really good. It was good, but nothing outstanding, really. I did like that they fleshed out Tate's story more, though. Report
November 10, 201114 yr comment_47926 Keep thinking that man. That dog is dead just like that psycho.The dog is alive she said it was tomatos. I believe that for some reason. Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48238 I tend to believe Tates actions were caused by the house. I'm intrigued to learn the rest. Also can't be many more episodes before everyone there knows about the ghosts. Also does anyone else think the baby is going to be that jacked up baby abomination the doctor made? Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48253 I tend to believe Tates actions were caused by the house. I'm intrigued to learn the rest. Also can't be many more episodes before everyone there knows about the ghosts. Also does anyone else think the baby is going to be that jacked up baby abomination the doctor made?Honestly I think itll come out normal and just be evil. then like two seasons from now they might make it like 3 or 4 years old doing evil **** to the parents. like the little kid on pet cemetary. Report
December 8, 201114 yr Author comment_49718 WHAT IN THE FU*K!?!?!?!Whoever isn't watching this show... I dislike you. lol WATCH THIS SHOW! Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49728 I'll be catching up on this show tonight sometime. I also can get the episodes I missed On Demand, although it's missing the first 3 episodes of the season, but thankfully the link you gave me has those, PK. Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49740 SOMEBODY talked me into watching it, and I have to admit, I'm hooked. Though I really don't get how eating raw brains is good for a baby in the womb. Even if it's true, BLLLAARRFFF!!! Report
December 8, 201114 yr Author comment_49749 What about eating the placenta out of your own body? Google that up. Women do that in this country. *shivers* Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49761 What about eating the placenta out of your own body? Google that up. Women do that in this country. *shivers*Those crazy Asians have been chowing human placenta for centuries, and It's picking up steam here. Placenta stew, placenta lasagna, chicken fried placenta, and let's not forget good ol' placenta tartar... Report
December 9, 201114 yr comment_49808 I'd venture to say that this is one of the best new shows in years. Pissed off my wife when the big reveal from this week was something I said a few episodes back. Report
December 9, 201114 yr Author comment_49811 Agreed. I don't watch TV hardly at all, but I will watch this for as long it's on and good. Report
December 9, 201114 yr Author comment_49823 The chick who plays the maid, tweeted this image of the Black Dahlia from the show. Note: It's not real nudity. It's special FX. Going to cover it in a spoiler tag anyways.Well, don't know where that function is, so I'm going to make it a link instead. Copy and paste to see the image.http://p.twimg.com/AgMqlRECAAAa_Tb.jpg:large Report
December 9, 201114 yr comment_49832 So I finished the first episode at the link PK first gave out. Unfortunately it's only the pilot episode and I want to watch the second one. The website goes from the pilot to Episode 5? Ugh. I don't have cable TV and I really don't want to start looking for torrents. Report
December 9, 201114 yr Author comment_49836 If you have any credits at Amazon, they have it on demand. Report
December 9, 201114 yr comment_49840 Hmmmmm, I don't think I have any "credits". I only have Amazon Prime. Maybe I'll look into it. Thanks anyways PK. Report
December 15, 201114 yr Author comment_50127 gd!Next week is the season finale. I expect even bigger things than what we saw these last two episodes. Fukinay!Also... Report
December 15, 201114 yr comment_50134 I've heard some incredible things about last night's episode around the web, too bad I haven't made it there yet, people are saying it's the best one. I'm almost caught up though, just a couple more episodes to go. Report
December 15, 201114 yr Author comment_50162 It sucks so hard not being able to talk about this latest episode. It's like all my friends who have been watching the show, missed the last (best) two episodes. C'mon people! lol Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50219 Caught up, and damn. No way they're wrapping this crazy up in one more episode. Has to be more to come. Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50224 Awesome fan made video with a kick ass song accompanying it. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50233 I've watched up through Halloween Pt. 2. Going to try to watch Piggy Piggy today if I get the chance. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.