October 11, 201114 yr comment_46590 I've only watched the pilot, but got dang that's some crazy sh*t. lolAirs on the FX network. NSFWFull pilot episode, herehttp://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/ahs/1205292832001 Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_46595 It was decent and I truly hope they can keep the same level throughout and not screw it up. Report
October 11, 201114 yr Author comment_46596 The Bondage dude is kinda cheesy. Don't know about all that. lol Report
October 13, 201114 yr comment_46636 Shane and I watch it. Its crazy weird! I'm looking forward to tonights cuz our cable was a POS all last week (Comcast ), including during the pilot. It was almost unwatchable. Report
October 13, 201114 yr Author comment_46644 Tune in at 10 PM tonight on FX and witness this crazy as hell show. lol Report
October 14, 201114 yr comment_46678 Wow. Such a jacked up episode. LOLCompletely lol. The neighbor is whack! I can't believe he lied to his wife. You just know she is going to find out the truth. Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_47370 Jessica Lange (neighbor) is soooo good.She is a weirdo lol. But yes, very good. I'm assuming she drug the girl, (Addy?) back into the yard so she'd 'come back to life.' Seems all who die there come back. What the hell is up with black plastic dude???! Who is it supposed to be? Report
October 28, 201114 yr Author comment_47373 Yeah, that's what I believe, too. The grounds are like the pet cemetary in Cujo or something.The gimp suit? That latex bondage thing. I think it's either another person who used to live in that house that we haven't met yet, or different spirits use it from time to time.*edit* Also, I watched a promotional video on youtube awhile back for the show and it had this fine ass brunette wearing the suit. The person in the gimp suit first took off the gloves and there was bright red fingernail polish on the nails. Next few frames shows the suit without the mask and it's that fine woman in it, shaking her long hair free. Report
October 29, 201114 yr Author comment_47399 Yes it did. Who was the gimp at that time, though? Was it Tate? How awkward would that be for the daughter? lol Report
November 3, 201114 yr comment_47555 So the episode tonight has me wondering how far they can take this. It can't possibly go on too much longer without them finding out the truth of the house. Still has me intrigued though. The sheer number of characters they can bring in is pretty awesome. I like how the steady development of all the back stories. I'll keep watching as long as they keep moving. It's nice to see a series move steadily along with the story arch without dragging ass to make it longer. Report
November 3, 201114 yr Author comment_47558 Watch the daughter die and the parents stay so they can still be with her. Works out for Tate and Constance, too. lol Report
November 3, 201114 yr comment_47560 From everything I've read, the "stories" will be self contained from season to season. Meaning, this story arc will wrap up at the end of the season. I honestly hope this is the case. Not because this is a bad story by any means, but because I want something different in television. I've grown tired of the same old formula that TV has grown in to, and this show breaks that mold very very well. And who'd have thought the creators of Glee and Nip/Tuck could make this show. Report
November 3, 201114 yr comment_47564 Oh Spawn please let it be true. This would be my favorite show on tv if so. Report
November 3, 201114 yr Author comment_47591 I'm still wondering if Addy will be a ghost and become part of that house. Constance dragged her over to it as she was dying.@Spawn & Dat - I'd be fine with that. I can't take much more of that emo father. He's such a weak character and it drives me insane. lol Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_47628 I'm still wondering if Addy will be a ghost and become part of that house. Constance dragged her over to it as she was dying.@Spawn & Dat - I'd be fine with that. I can't take much more of that emo father. He's such a weak character and it drives me insane. lolShe was dead before they made it to the lawn though PK. That's why Constance flipped out.I've never liked Dylan McDermott. He's a very bad actor honestly. Report
November 4, 201114 yr Author comment_47635 Yeah, she did die, but Constance has something going on with the other daughter now. Constance, as far as I know, isn't dead. She has some kind of voodoo, though. Tate is dead, and must have taken his own life in that house. That's his tie to it. Addie was alive and I don't think she was living alone, taking care of herself. That's why I think Constance is alive. I think she sticks around to be near her son(s).I don't think we've seen the last of Addie. She was pretty much the only reason Constance had to come over to the house. To fetch her daughter. Plus, she was a damn fine actress. It'd be a shame to end her role now. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_47642 You know Constance isn't dead because she's not always on the grounds of the house. Anyone that dies there is trapped there, except for on Halloween of course. I wonder just how many souls there are there. We know of Tate, the two gingers, the gay couple, the maid, Hayden, that grandma thing in the basement that attacked the popular cheerleader, and potentially every single baby that was aborted there. I just wonder who else. Also, the dog. Poor little thing. lolI, like you, hope Addie isn't gone. She was great. Report
November 4, 201114 yr Author comment_47645 The dog's not dead. lol That psycho mistress put tomatoes into the microwave to freak out the wife.Addie is awesome. If they do kill her off, I'm making a hashtag on Twitter. lol Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_47647 The dog's not dead. lol That psycho mistress put tomatoes into the microwave to freak out the wife.Keep thinking that man. That dog is dead just like that psycho. Report
November 6, 201114 yr comment_47687 I don't know about Addy coming back as a ghost now. Thats more than likely why Constance was dragging her to the lawn, so she would come back. But she died before she got there, which is why Constance freaked. I think she would have showed up by now. But you never know with this show. I love it!I had told Shane early on that I thought Tate was Constances kid. I love getting to say told ya so haha.I didn't think about the dog being a ghost! I mean she did say it was a joke with tomatoes, but shes a crazy *****, so its possible. I loved when she disapeered out of the security guards car.I cant stand the husband/dad guy. Hes crying all the damn time! Hes a puzzy, with s's lol. And I tend to hate cheaters in movies and tv too, so he's SOL with me. I want the wife to kill him, so hes damned to live in the house of horrors for eternity lol. Serves him right! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.