May 2, 201115 yr comment_36253 How I feel right now (start @ 0:40).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHX3mAbyrs Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36256 wow. 40 seals, 40 minutes. i'm reading it was a single gunshot wound to the head, not a drone. i wonder what caliber?i hope obama has some huge nuts. we just slapped the **** out of an old hornets nest. not that i would ever take it back.United States of America.i never forgot. i'm a little misty eyed right now.rot in hell. no, i mean it. ROT. IN. HELL. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36259 Such great news. This POS deserved to die and I'm glad that he did. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36266 Praise be to the troops. They paid the true price to make this happen. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36272 Looks like you and CB were at the same celebration.We were. Everyone kind of forgot about finals for a few hours and just celebrated. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36273 Praise be to the troops. They paid the true price to make this happen.Damn right, the servicemen and women deserve all the credit in the world. Those guys have been breaking their backs for the last 9 years, with very little support from the America public. This is their day. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36278 Before I jump into the news sites, and being buried by a bunch of crap I've already known about... does anyone know what's the deal with his body being sent out to sea, in Islamic fashion? It's all over Twitter right now. Don't know if it's true, but if it is... I'm not sure I'm cool with that. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36279 I think its bullshit. I think we have it. Either way its the same as moses. No shrine is a good thing. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36280 I heard that his body was sent out to sea so that we did not have to hand his body over to the Muslims so that they could build a shrine or place of worship. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36281 That's fine and all. Roles reversed etc etc. However, I'd still like some damn proof that he's dead. DNA matched? Cool. Not going to take the government's word on it, though. Maybe if they were the pillars of honesty, but uh... yeah. lol Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36284 Yeah, like at least when we killed Saddam's sons we got to see the actual bodies live on air and you could watch Saddam being hanged if you wanted in videos on the internet. I found the burial at sea sketchy as well without seeing physical proof like a video or photo of his body. Something....but yeah, lol. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36286 I'm guessing that there is no photo because his head got blown away. It's the only reason I can think of. I mean he was shot in the head.. so it's likely that his head doesn't quite look like a head. And putting a headless of half-headless corpse on TV is probably not cool with most folks. I am surprised they buried him in only 12 hours. Hell they had another 12 hours to go there to get some info. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36287 The FBI doesn't even know his true height. His sister supposedly comes to the US, denounces her brother and dies of cancer. Lucky DNA sample?I don't know. I'm not believing any of this without more information. Would a picture of a partial head do it for me? Probably not. It's more than I'm getting now, though. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36294 Osama has 600 family members: http://en.wikipedia....in_Laden_familySo yeah, no shortage of DNA to compare it to. All it takes is one or a few of those people to offer DNA.I understand being skeptical since a lot of us thought he was dead 10 years ago, lol. I'm not among those who want to see some hamburger faced dead guy to confirm my suspicions though. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36295 http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/inside-operation-brought-osama-bin-laden/story?id=13506413Also, they kept her brain and blood samples for years, in case we ever caught or killed him. So, he was killed in Pakistan. Within 12 hours he was buried at sea. I guess they kept samples of the DNA on them at all times. Supposedly, he was shot through the left eye and chest. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36296 lol check out his compound on Google Maps and read the comments. There's like 2 pages of hilarity. I almost spit my coffee: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=osama+bin+laden+&hl=en&view=map&mcsrc=google_reviews&num=10&ie=UTF8&start=20&cid=11196890339658103699&t=h&ll=34.184471%2C73.246193&spn=0.010331%2C0.01929&z=16&iwloc=A Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36298 Also, reportedly, the compound he was killed in, was across the street from a Pakastani military academy. Wow. Report
May 2, 201115 yr Author comment_36301 Like I said earlier, if their government was involved in covering up his location the international community should demand that they be stripped of their WMD's. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36302 They'd never relinquish them. Not while India still has theirs. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.