Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Apparently we killed him with a manned aircraft while he was staying in a MANSION outside of Islamabad... our foreign affairs with Pakistan just got interesting. Personally, if they are behind even a little bit in hiding him we should strip them of their WMD's.

  • Author

There's a riot on campus!!!! Haha I have 2 finals tmw but there's thousands of people outside with flags, the national anthem blasting, college is awesome!!! I think they should lower the drinking age to 18 tonight and cancel finals!

LOL ^^^^^

Actually, I kinda wonder if he was playing LittleBigPlanet recently? :unsure:

Finally! America may sleep safely tonight.

Tonight, I am thinking of the 9/11 victims and all the troops who worked so hard and gave their lives to find him.

I was watching this when it happened and I knew it was going to be all over the internet. An honest mistake, but still I laughed... The funniest part, is that the headline reads Usama...

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=927115853001&playerID=19407224001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAETmrZQ~,EVFEM4AKJdQtJLv7zbMPiBGChHKnGYSG&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=927115853001&playerID=19407224001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAETmrZQ~,EVFEM4AKJdQtJLv7zbMPiBGChHKnGYSG&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

  • Author

Just got back from the most awesome riot ever, 3 blocks on Beaver Ave at PSU we're packed with students, we sang the national anthem, hundreds of flags, even captain america and gumby showed up AND I saw titties all in the name of freedom and america. I love this country :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.