April 14, 201115 yr comment_34702 I got Godzilla....which is probably my least favorite there. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34728 Ha, fitting I got Godzilla since I'm so into anime. Ore wa bakemon (no idea if I said that right, don't blame me if I somehow called your grandmother fat lol) Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34732 I got Robot and the red thingy whatever that means. So suck it bit ches. Report
April 14, 201115 yr Author comment_34737 All of you complaining about wizard... I GOT ASTRONAUT! Try having that one. lolLook at me, I'm Neil Armstrong. I'm on a list with ninjas, pirates and robots. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34739 But the Wizard has really gross eyebrows PK!!! Plus it makes me think of the lightening bolt Larper. Please tell me you saw that video. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34787 Daikaiju ..... about as fitting as aries I guess ..... kinda similar too now that i think about it. lol. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34788 All of you complaining about wizard... I GOT ASTRONAUT! Try having that one. lolLook at me, I'm Neil Armstrong. I'm on a list with ninjas, pirates and robots.So, what's up Ziggy Stardust? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.