Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Weekend Plans [04/02 - 04/04]

Featured Replies

Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? Easter is on Sunday and this is my first Easter away from home so I miss out on the good dinner!

Going out to Dinner on Sunday, and currently staying with other family for the weekend. Don't worry though, I won't die of boredom, I have Pokemon, : D

Going to Olive Garden, btw. It's gonna be hawt.

  • Author

I LOVE Olive Garden! Last time I was there was for my high school graduation celebration dinner in May '09. It's been too long since I've had it sad.gif

My wife and I are going to get some work done around the house tomorrow. Probably do some painting, hang some pictures, clean, and maybe some yard work if the weather holds up. Also going to try to get a little furniture shopping done. My downstairs entertainment center is still a coffee table. Hopefully Sunday we can go out to a nice dinner.

  • Author

California and Texas have amazing authentic Mexican food. What's your meal of choice?

My grandparents own a Mexican restaurant in Nevada and man do I go crazy when I visit them. Mexican food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is amazing!

im gonna get my taxes done this weekend, move some more stuff cause im such a slacker, then have dnner with my family on sunday. probably play some WoW in there too. so nothing to exciting going on here

I LOVE Olive Garden! Last time I was there was for my high school graduation celebration dinner in May '09. It's been too long since I've had it sad.gif

I've never been to Olive Garden before, so I'll see how it goes.

California and Texas have amazing authentic Mexican food. What's your meal of choice?

My parents own a Mexican restaurant in Nevada and man do I go crazy when I visit them. Mexican food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is amazing!

Chili Colorado or anything Mole. I'm not sure if the first dish originated in Mexico, but this place makes it and it's wonderful. Mole is just perfection all the way around. I also like how each person's recipe is different. No two Mole's are the same. In Mexico, you see blonde, red, brown and orange Mole sauces. All different, but the same. It's perfection.

I'm gonna search my house and scrounge up some money for a DS and some Pokemans. I have a friend who is gonna sell me his DS Lite on the cheap, so yea. Also, I found my Gameboy Color and along with Pokemon Silver AND Yellow!

California and Texas have amazing authentic Mexican food. What's your meal of choice?

My parents own a Mexican restaurant in Nevada and man do I go crazy when I visit them. Mexican food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is amazing!

Texas Mexican food is FAR from authentic. Good? HELL YES. I've never had anything like it. But it's definitely far from authentic. It's what we call here, Tex-Mex.

I'm gonna search my house and scrounge up some money for a DS and some Pokemans. I have a friend who is gonna sell me his DS Lite on the cheap, so yea. Also, I found my Gameboy Color and along with Pokemon Silver AND Yellow!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Do it! Get Soul Silver, so we can trade legendaries and shit.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Do it! Get Soul Silver, so we can trade legendaries and shit.

Hell yes man. I can't freakin wait. I might have the DS by like next weekend.

I'm going snowboarding with my sister.

Pssshhhhhh. Skiing is where it's at.

I'm so excited! My best friend sean sawicki is back in town til friday. Haven't seen him since 7th grade 3 years ago. And I start my job tomorrow. Got hired at gorira and co. moving specialists on weekends for $10.00 an hour woot!

Well my plans are(were) to hang out with a few buddies on Friday, go on a gaming marathon Saturday, and then celebrate my 1 year-old niece and nephew's birthday on Sunday. They actually turned 1 on April 1st (haha go figure) but my sister is celebrating it on Sunday. Other than that, pretty standard stuff I guess. I would kill to go snowboarding, I have not done that in a LONG time. :(

I'm gonna have a pretty averagely boring weekend..probably just go out with friends.. Had a big party on Thursday so I'm still recovering :(

I'm in Lanzarote right now (small Spanish island off the coast of West Africa) and the weather is hawt. This'll be my first Easter that I don't see my whole family on though :(

BIG brunch with family and friends at my home. It's easily the best time I have all year with everyone in the same area code!laugh.gif

Preparing for my big move on Monday. Like Dat, I'm gonna be furniture shopping as well. There's this great place that has furniture taken from hotels that are re-furnishing.

April 2nd - Got my 2nd tattoo started and finished

April 3rd - Dinner with all the family members just to visit and chit chat

April 4th - My birthday, dinner at a seafood restaurant and write my girlfriend since she can't be here to embrace the day with me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.