Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Weekend Plans [04/02 - 04/04]

Featured Replies

Had one of the best weekends in a long time, went home and chilled at Pitt both evenings goin to a bunch of parties.

For the record.

When I wreck, I wreck hard.

what did you do this time? o.o

Got back from opening night, I'm happy to say my Sox won :D well played by both teams though.

How bad are the injuries? Whenever something happens, I always end up the worst too.

It's been a long time since I've wrecked as hard as I did yesterday. My entire body is covered in bruises and my flank is scraped to all ****. I'm pretty sure I busted my ankle but I'm walking on it anyhow.

It started when we were on the lift, as the lift was going up, I have no idea how, but my board got caught on the snowbank and about ripped my foot off. I was screaming because i couldn't kick it lose, it came lose someway and I bitched to my sister that it hurt.

The snow was either slushy or Icy in just about every part of the park. We decided we'd go over some small jumps, bad idea. As we were going over the jump, I somehow lost control and face planted into the snow, but my journey didn't end there, I did some barrel rolls and slide about halfway down the mountain, only to crash into one of their signs (wiped it out) and finally come to a halt towards the bottom. I was completely breathless and my sister was laughing histarically saying she hadn't seen anyone crash that hard in a long time. It didn't really hurt at first but now I'm hurting like ****.

ouch avahra that sounds rather painful.

I know yesterday was April 5th and all, but I rode on Segway for an hour and set fire to a table. Yesterday was awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.