February 21, 201115 yr comment_31403 Just wanted to say, less than 11 hours till Bulletstorm. That's all. Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31404 I'll have to get the game when my todo list for games (and school) isn't so long. Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31410 I think my next one to play will be Killzone 3. Bulletstorm seems to be mostly for MP'ers. Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31421 Hmm. I had forgotten. I'm too far behind to even think about it anyhow. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31462 should be on my doorstep by the time i get home from work. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31465 Will be picking up my preorder at Best Buy tomorrow before work, and will be playing it as soon as I get home. lol Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31470 UPS man just dropped off my copy from Amazon. I'm at work so I can't check it out till later. *shrugs* Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31474 I checked out some of the Campaign and the Co-Op mode last night. Its very fun, looking forward to playing some more. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31480 Aaaaaannnndddd, first DLC announced. Three new maps for Anarchy mode, and 2 fore Echoes, they won't be free but no price announced.Yay know, for if your bored with all the other stuff in the game already. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31482 Putting this one on my birthday list. Patience is a pain in the a$$ but it'll be worth it methinks. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31484 Hmm, I'll have to go hold up a bank. Or better yet, if I hold up a game store, I can kill two birds with one stone. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31607 So is the game awesome? All you hoped for? I have not picked it up yet since I have been busy as hell. I am having major gaming withdrawals lol. I have only gotten 30mins here or there the past couple weeks. Should get less busy soon. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31643 I really like the campaign so far. I haven't gotten very far, but I'd say overall it's a very fun game. Report
February 26, 201115 yr comment_31710 No doubt...another thing that makes this game so awesome is the dialogue, especially later in the game. It's the kind of stuff you'd say to your friends just hanging out, not when you're out killing like that. lol Report
February 26, 201115 yr Author comment_31719 Ok, so here's my thought. Good game, very fun. Multiplayer is lacking (as we all should know). Story is not bad although, I'm playing Very Hard and still in Act 1. I think the game is worth a buy but my number 1 reason hasn't changed, early access for the beta. Report
February 27, 201115 yr comment_31751 So far, I've made it Act 6 I think on the normal difficulty and I'm liking it a lot so far. The dialogue is by far the best point of the game for me, but I also love the skillshot system. Might have to take some more time this week to actually beat it, then try multiplayer out when I get my XBL connection fixed. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31762 Played through on normal, gonna start on hard soon, played through echoes and some anarchy mode. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31783 I beat it, going through on very hard now. I swear your guy has a skateboard taped to his back. It's the only way he could slide the way he does. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31784 Oh sweet, the protagonist's voice actor is Steve Blum. I thought it sounded like him. That makes it even more awesome lol. Since I won it from Beedub's contest, I'll have to play it with some of you guys when I get it. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31824 I frakking - KNEW- that guy was Wolverine..... thanks for confirming that, Kev. ....yeah. I'll need to get this game soon-ish even more now. Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_31921 I finally played the demo lol. It almost feels like a cross between Gears of War and Borderlands. Seems like it will be pretty cool. Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_31932 I finally played the demo lol. It almost feels like a cross between Gears of War and Borderlands. Seems like it will be pretty cool.That is an interesting combination. I will have to try this game sometime. Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_31964 This game is -so- juvenile in so many ways and it seems to be paying homage to the "fun" shooters from when I "was a kid". (OH so long ago.... right.)I've got this game on my b-day wish list now. It's over the top, the language is overkill and everything about it from the demo pushed my right buttons. My inner 13 year old was giggling the whole time.Plus... the dude is Wolverine. :) Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_31968 Plus... the dude is Wolverine. :)And Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Mugen from Samurai Champloo and Jack from Mad World and Oghren from Dragon Age and Orochimaru from Naruto and about a hundred other anime dub, cartoon, and video game voices lol. Just look at the size of the damn list of things he's been in: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Steven_Blum.He's basically one of my favorite voice actors. lolThe voice actress for the female lead is also pretty recognizable: Jennifer Hale. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.