February 12, 201115 yr comment_30685 Nothing wrong with that TC. I made it to the cast with about 5 minutes to spare because I had to go pick my wife up from the piano bar. lol . Had a great time last night and all the codes are sent! Congrats to all the winners. AND I'm only slightly hung over. Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_30686 Nothing wrong with that TC. I made it to the cast with about 5 minutes to spare because I had to go pick my wife up from the piano bar. lol . Had a great time last night and all the codes are sent! Congrats to all the winners. AND I'm only slightly hung over.LOL. I can see it now...Hurry up honey I have to stream a video game in 30 mins! lol. She's all... Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_30689 I managed to last through it all and I'll sit there through it with you guys again tonight. Dat, thanks for the code! Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_30693 Yeah, thanks for the code, Dat...if you wouldn't mind helping me out a little, maybe I can try streaming it later this week. Either way, I'm going to have some fun with it =) Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_30695 Yep, I'll be doing tonight. And I've already beaten the game and know some good spells.While it may not be nearly as entertaining as watching drunk Dat try to play, I'm going to see how far I can get.I'm going to also be starting a brand new game, rather than using my save to do a new game plus, because it would kind of mess up the game to just see me teleporting through all the levels. lolAlso I want to save that second playthrough to finish collecting the spells and secrets I'm missing, and doubt it would be fun to watch me play with a guide popping up every couple minutes. Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_30720 I fell asleep, but I kept my browser open to it. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to make it! Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_30723 I should be there tonight. And welcome for the code Oath. Thanks for playing Report
February 13, 201115 yr Author comment_30734 Okay, everyone. Get in here. Giveaway is starting NOW! =] Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_30740 I crashed early last night and forgot to log into JTV. I dropped in Friday night though! Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_30741 Sorry I didn't make it as planned to last night's...something kind of important came up, lol. But congrats to all who one, and thanks a bunch again for the streaming giveaway. Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_30757 It was a lot of fun too... then I started falling asleep in front of my computer and didn't say anything in chat for like 20 min. lol Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_30765 Both nights were fun. Had fun watching and chatting. I wanted to stay longer last night but I was wasted! I made it to midnight at least lol.Vec Report
February 13, 201115 yr Author comment_30766 Aww, you missed GG's trivia question then. I wanted to drink, so we gave GG the chance to ask a trivia question. He ended up using a riddle that made most people guess "penis". lol Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_30767 I made the first 30 minutes or so. However, I did finish Magicka today! Finished it Co-op too. Great game. I suggest everyone pick it up. Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_30769 WOOOO! I actually was able to show up!!!! LoL Naps FTW!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.