Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Tonight Is The Night, People

Featured Replies

I'd really like it if everyone made the effort to show up and support Gamercide in this. I'm pretty sure Paradox will be stopping in to see how the giveaway is going, and I don't want to be embarrassed by a low turnout. Even if you go to bed early, you can still park your bums in the chat, and go to bed. Each person that shows up, adds to the viewer count. The higher that viewer count, the higher up on the main page our stream will be. The higher up on that main page, the more random people will come and join us.

Please try and show up. I'd like to do more things in the future with Paradox Interactive.

It's both tonight and tomorrow night at 10PM PST. If you don't know when that is, click here.

More information about the trivia giveaway

http://gamercide.org/?p=3480

The live stream

http://live.gamercide.org/index.php?action=link&user=gamercide or

Thank you, everyone. Let's try and make this as huge as we can make it. I appreciate it.

I'll be there in full Siren fashion! It might be 1 am my time, but I plan on staying up a bit tonight to get some gaming done.

Come on Gamercide!!!

*Puts on cheerleader outfit and jumps around wiggling pom poms.

TEN PM PST!?!?!? DAAAAAMN YOU PKIZZLE!!

DAAAAAAMMMNNN YOOOUUU!!!!

I'll still try to leave my PC on. I have to work tomorrow, but at 1am EST I don't think I'll be participating much.

Maybe sometime I can arrange an EASTERN TIME ZONE slot for the streaming. LoL

  • Author

It's at that time for a reason. We needed both dates to be the same time. We had a meeting to decide what time that would be good for both casters involved. Two different dates with two different times can kill an event. It's hard enough fitting all the information into a tweet, but also, people won't memorize two sets of times for two days. We want people to show up on Friday and Saturday.

If there were other casters here that could cast earlier, that would have been nice. Got to make do with what we have, though.

I will try to make it. I can't promise anything, however, as JTV has found it's way to the apparent "blind spot" of my bookmark toolbar. lol

But really, I'll try to make it, if I can un-velcro myself from my library of COPS episodes. I'm at about the 12 hour mark of my 20-season marathon.

Shoot me a reminder and instructions pk. Ill probly be awake.

  • Author

If you pay attention to this thread, I'll link right to the live cast when it starts up. I can't PM individuals over different places. I already got my hands full with stuff. Sorry, guys. Just keep an eye for this thread to update. Set it to email notifications if ya must. ;)

  • Author

That was great. Thanks to everyone who stopped by tonight. Especially to all the people who logged in and left their PC's on all night for us. Really appreciate the turn out, guys. =D

Another big thanks to Dateranoth for providing all of tonight's Steam codes. Much love, man!

I fell asleep. I REALLY tried to stay awake, but I had a long day at work and before I knew it I passed out. Hard for me to stay up past 1am when I'm up and out of bed around 5am that morning. :(

However! Imma take a nice looooong nap this afternoon so I can swing on in tonight! Can't guarantee I'll participate but I'll definitely leave my computer on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.