February 10, 201115 yr comment_30463 What's worse? Having your face jibjabbed or realizing that YOU'RE ALMOST A QUARTER CENTURY OLD!?!?!?Happy birthday girl. Go have fun today. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30499 Thanks guys! So far I'm having an awesome day.Stealthy sent me a present which made me burst into giggle fits in my kitchen while my roomate looked confused. I'll post pics of it later before I go out to go dancing. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30534 Thanks guys! So far I'm having an awesome day.Stealthy sent me a present which made me burst into giggle fits in my kitchen while my roomate looked confused. I'll post pics of it later before I go out to go dancing.glad it made it there Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30592 Thanks everyone. Had a great time and I'm super super hung over today. I'll post pics after my world stops spinning Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.