January 29, 201115 yr comment_29314 That was amazing, Siren. Thank you so much for putting together the best Giveaway we've ever had. I was completely blown away. I think everyone was.Big thank yous to all the contributors as well. We really showed what one community can do, all by itself. For the new members who found us by way of the Giveaway, we hope to get to know you better, and to also see you at next years Giveaway. Maybe even sooner, just hanging around and chatting. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo((((((((( Siren )))))))))xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29316 Yea, I agree. Great job Siren, and awesome giveaway everyone. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29322 Thanks Siren! I was sure I was going to get a game I played already but you managed to pull my name out at just the right moment! Woot! Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29327 Nicely done Siren. You made a hard job look really easy. That was awesome Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29342 Good job Siren! thanks for putting this all together, im sure it was a headache and a half Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29366 Thanks Siren!! Amazing giveaway. Thanks for hosting it and to all of gamercide for doing this. I was amazed by all the prizes!Can't wait for the next one. I will plan some awesome donations for next time as well. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29370 I wish I had been a part of this giveaway but I figured I would be better off on the sidelines for this one. I do plan on donating something for our next giveaway though, so you can count on that at least. Maybe I'll even hold one myself. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29371 In this thread, I shall officially agree that Siren is awesome. Report
January 30, 201115 yr Author comment_29373 I wish I had been a part of this giveaway but I figured I would be better off on the sidelines for this one. I do plan on donating something for our next giveaway though, so you can count on that at least. Maybe I'll even hold one myself.We have the "Lazy Secret Santa" coming up soon. May want to wait for that. That goes for everyone. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29382 Yes, thanks for hosting and you are awesome. I loved the drawing format this year! Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29386 Thank you Siren, thank you everyone who donated and congrats to everyone who won. :) Gamercide is the awesome. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29388 Nice job Siren! Thanks for hosting this year and next as well! (yes I read. LOL) Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29400 You did a very swell job Siren...just from watching and hearing about the giveaway, I was amazed how awesome a job you did. You have a family to take care of, a life to run, and you managed to pull off a feat I think few could. So thanks Siren!! I know I didn't enter this year because of the fact that I just came back, and have very little to offer now. Next big giveaway though, I'm hoping to make some sweet contributions. Bring on the next giveaway! lol Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29420 As I told PK last night, this wasn't needed. I was really just a small part of it. The members who donated are the ones that deserve the awesome thread. But thank you everybody Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29439 I don't think there are words to properly describe my joy and gratitude. Thank you Siren and everyone who donated. :hugs: Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29512 You're incredible Siren. You did a great job and we ALL appreciate everything you do for us!!!! Thank you again! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.