January 26, 201115 yr comment_28887 I was wondering for us phone posters, is it possible to get Tapatalk to work on the site? How much does it cost if it cost to be installed?Would be a great feature. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28890 Never even heard of it. Is it simply an app that allows you to view forms you select? Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_28892 Yes, it's pretty nice. I use it for the epic forums when on the phone. I know it's on the iPhone not sure about others. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28896 If others show interest I'll get it installed and added to the Tapatalk Network. The process is simple to get done and free for forum owners. Spread the word around and see if anyone else is interested and let me know. Report
February 6, 201115 yr comment_29986 Alright, I just installed Tapatalk support. I've not tried it on my iPhone or my rooted Nook Color, I'm not going to pay for the program. Try it out and let me know how or if it works. Report
February 6, 201115 yr Author comment_29996 Double post incoming. Post from Tapatalk right now and looks great!Screenshots to come. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30016 ... just out of curiousity, what does that do other than just confuse you? I can use the site from my phone... or am i missing something? Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30021 Yea. It is pretty slick to use.Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk Report
February 7, 201115 yr Author comment_30031 It's not that it confuses me, it's that it's easier and faster to use when on the go. I don't like to use my 3G because it drains my battery so I use my Edge so my battery stays alive. It's simple too. Report
April 28, 201115 yr Author comment_35829 Sorry for the bump but, did we remove it or something? For some reason it's not "correctly" installed anymore. Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35835 No worries man. PK mentioned to me the other day that it wasn't working and I assumed it was part of the hosting change. However, it seems they updated their plugin and did not notify me. I've updated it and it says it's working. Don't have my Android tablet with me to check it out. Give it a go and let me know what you find out. Thanks for the reminder. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44132 There's a free app called Convo that I use on my Android phone that is powered by Tapatalk. It works great for the Epic forums and I just tested it with these forums and it seems to work perfectly. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44135 There's a free app called Convo that I use on my Android phone that is powered by Tapatalk. It works great for the Epic forums and I just tested it with these forums and it seems to work perfectly.You sir have got me another app for my phone. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44154 Well it's good to know this is still set up. It's a real pain to keep updated and whatnot, but if you guys like it, I'll make sure it continues to work. Report
September 5, 201115 yr Author comment_44158 I love TapaTalk, I use it when I'm on the road and have no access to the computer. Pleaseeeee keep it! Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44188 I would get the real tapatalk app if I wasn't too cheap when it comes to phone apps. Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45666 Got a $2 credit for the Amazon app store so I went ahead and got this... Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45719 Hmmm. Bought this and can't decide if I like it better than the mobile interface that the site already has or not. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.