Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Who All Has Kinect?

Featured Replies

If you entered the giveaway and have Kinect please post here letting me know. Kinect is a prize this year and I want to make sure that those that don't have it have a chance of winning it.

Thanks!

  • Author

I do NOT have a Kinect.

(Is it ok to post if we don't have one? If you're just looking for people to post who HAVE it, I'll delete my post and your response to me. LoL)

You can post regardless!

Just make sure that like Chris's post...you state you DON'T have it :)

I do NOT have a Kinect.

(Is it ok to post if we don't have one? If you're just looking for people to post who HAVE it, I'll delete my post and your response to me. LoL)

^

I am stating like Chris' post that I DON'T have it, by lazily quoting his post. :)

I do NOT have a Kinect.

(Is it ok to post if we don't have one? If you're just looking for people to post who HAVE it, I'll delete my post and your response to me. LoL)

Can it make Cookies :unsure:

Not sugar free.... still has a problem with those, but it does make an awesome chicken carbonera. :D

I DO NOT .. but my gift isn't nearly as expensive as a Kinect unit so you can take me out of the running for it.

  • Author

I DO NOT .. but my gift isn't nearly as expensive as a Kinect unit so you can take me out of the running for it.

Like LG said...that doesn't matter and I most certainly not taking you out of the running for the Kinect mister!

*Puts her foot down

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.