Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Worst Physical Pain You've Had?

Featured Replies

Kidney stones. Nothing even comes close. They say it's like giving birth. If you haven't gone through it, I hope you never do!

Hmm I have two.

I had eye surgery when I was 8. I kept screaming in the recovery to get the elephant off my face, it hurt like hell, not to mention I saw double for months and would frequently walk into walls.

The second owuld be when i was 12 they tried to put some sort of a orthodontic bar on the roof of my mouth to spread my jaw or some **** and my body reacted severely to the metal, my entire mouth was COVERED in blisters by the next morning and it was constantly bleeding, not to mention my teeth hurt. They ahd to do an emergency visit to sedate me and take it out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.