January 16, 201115 yr comment_27850 For a young speedster like me, relying on my legs to carry me in sports, I'm currently nursing a hamstring issue. Not exactly sure how much damage was done but it's at the point to where I can barely walk and laying in bed with a heating pad. Softball = the death of my physical abilities! Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27858 Broken ribs. I flipped my quad end over end trying to coast backward down "Killer Hill" when I stalled right before I would have crested the top. Hands down, the worst physical pain I've ever felt. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27859 I think I can top every male on here....Labor and Childbirth. Although Logan didn't hurt at all because I had an epidural. I actually was doing crossword puzzles up until I had to push, haha. Now with Granite I did without any pain meds or anything...completely different story. However that was the hospital's fault because they messed up during the epidural and hit a fluid sac along my spinal cord. So I had to go au natural for that one.I won't go into details to spare you guys from vomiting, but it burns like your vag is being lit on fire when the baby comes out and pain that wraps around your belly, back, and vag. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27864 Listening to my Mom talk about Labor and childbirth .. ya you heard me Siren .. I'd rather go through that than have to listen about it every 6-9 months. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27869 Probably when I was about 5 I feel on the sidewalk and broke my front tooth, but yeah, can't really remember it. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27871 Listening to my Mom talk about Labor and childbirth .. ya you heard me Siren .. I'd rather go through that than have to listen about it every 6-9 months.Lol. wubs Report
January 16, 201115 yr Author comment_27899 Yeah, I could see the child labor as the worst of all but outside of that, some crazy sounding injuries. I've never broken, only fractured bones but this hamstring injury has taken a huge toll of me walking and wanting to run. Hopefully, I can still bowl decent tomorrow and Wednesday night. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27906 I think I can top every male on here....Dunno for sure if I wanna go here, but here we go...I have a very good female friend who had a cyst on her ovary. They did a biopsy on it, and she said it hurt worse than anything she'd ever experienced. Trumping even childbirth, but it wasn't as long-lasting as childbirth. The way she described it, it sounded an AWFUL lot like the pain we guys feel when we take a shot to the jimmies.I'll change my first reply to that [a shot in the jimmies] being the worst pain I've ever felt. The only reason I didn't list it in the first place is because it's usually short lived and a fact of life.Please don't take me saying this as a way of playing down childbirth. I sat with my wife through labor for ten hours and there's NO way I would want to go through that. I'm only saying, as far as intensity, taking a shot to the nads, even if short lived, is extremely painful and completely debilitating.*Pogre takes cover. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27911 Dunno for sure if I wanna go here, but here we go...I have a very good female friend who had a cyst on her ovary. They did a biopsy on it, and she said it hurt worse than anything she'd ever experienced. I could imagine having somebody cut something off of your ovary would hurt quite a bit. I don't want to think about that one, lol. That would be like a guy thinking about someone cutting something off his nutties. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27913 I've had a busted blood vessel and bled enternally and was vomiting blood and had to have emergency surgeroy when I was a youngster so that wasn't to pleasant. I've pulled my shoulder out of place and still have problems with it, the bones pinch nerves. I have a hernia which makes me feel like I'm going to have a baby out of my sack. I through my back out in 2004 and had have problems with it since then, I just recently started having problems with it, the muscles twist my entire body, so it makes my entire back crooked for days on end. I've had alchohal poisoning and that was pretty rough. That is about it. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27917 I could imagine having somebody cut something off of your ovary would hurt quite a bit. I don't want to think about that one, lol. That would be like a guy thinking about someone cutting something off his nutties.That's kind of my point though. If your ovies were on the outside and they got popped... The pain she described, it was exactly how I would describe the pain I felt when I was practicing casting a fishing net with little lead anchors on the outside. I screwed up and those little lead weights swung around and hit my boys with some velocity behind them. I was instantly dropped to my knees, wanted to puke, pass out and defecate simultaneously. Fortunately (?), it hurt so bad that I was physically incapable of performing any of those functions.It was over with in about ten or fifteen minutes though, so I guess "worst physical pain" is subjective. Would I choose ten or fifteen hours of labor over ten or fifteen minutes of ball pain? Definitely not. I do think that we guys have at least a small point of reference as far as pain goes though, even if short-felt. It's very intense and awful. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27919 The worst..... Well, I've never really broken a bone (that stayed broken longer than two hours), but the 65 falcon to the head and walking around on a torn acl wasn't fun, but the worst were the charlie horses I used to get... The calf muscle basicly wraps around to the shin. Can't Do much for it either. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27920 I've had a busted blood vessel and bled enternally and was vomiting blood and had to have emergency surgeroy when I was a youngster so that wasn't to pleasant. I've pulled my shoulder out of place and still have problems with it, the bones pinch nerves. I have a hernia which makes me feel like I'm going to have a baby out of my sack. I through my back out in 2004 and had have problems with it since then, I just recently started having problems with it, the muscles twist my entire body, so it makes my entire back crooked for days on end. I've had alchohal poisoning and that was pretty rough. That is about it.Puking blood, pulling shoulders, pinched nerves, hernias, throwing your back out, having your muscles twist your entire body and all sucks, but in this entire post you never said what the worst physical pain you've ever felt was.I still think getting smashed in the nuts ranks right up at the top.Geez GG. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27932 Puking blood, pulling shoulders, pinched nerves, hernias, throwing your back out, having your muscles twist your entire body and all sucks, but in this entire post you never said what the worst physical pain you've ever felt was.I still think getting smashed in the nuts ranks right up at the top.Geez GG.All of the above then? Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27939 Worst pain I have ever had??Easy for me to say...This... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoliosisor more specifically... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoliosis#Spinal_fusion_with_instrumentation Report
January 17, 201115 yr Author comment_27951 Heating pad has been on my hamstring all day long, and barely making progress. Hopefully, bowling tomorrow night I don't feel too much pain and can break the 200's since I was bowling 190's last week. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27959 I would describe the pain I felt when I was practicing casting a fishing net with little lead anchors on the outside. I screwed up and those little lead weights swung around and hit my boys with some velocity behind them. I was instantly dropped to my knees, wanted to puke, pass out and defecate simultaneously. Fortunately (?), it hurt so bad that I was physically incapable of performing any of those functions.That reminds me of when I hooked my dad with a fishing hook. We took a trip when I was a kid and went fishing and he was teaching me how to cast the line. Unfortunately for him I hooked him in the nuts and he yelled out like a banshee. Needless to say, he cast the line the rest of the day after he settled down. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27964 Had a diesease as a kid called perthes, you can look it up if you want, was quite painful like walking on an Ice pick in your hip. But by far the worse is a Kidney stone, I know what it feels like to have something literally rip its way through your body(just like in childbirth). I have never prayed for death until I had a kidney stone. The worse was I had to drive home through a snow strom with one that took 2 hours to go 30 miles I would have to open the car door every 20 min to puke, I thought I might actually splode from the pressure and pain. Thats what prompted the prayer for death just to relieve the pain. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27970 That reminds me of when I hooked my dad with a fishing hook. We took a trip when I was a kid and went fishing and he was teaching me how to cast the line. Unfortunately for him I hooked him in the nuts and he yelled out like a banshee. Needless to say, he cast the line the rest of the day after he settled down.*Pogre cancels fishing trip with Siren. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27978 I once had to deal with saliva stones.... they're no peice of cake either. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28003 I've heard doing it in the butt hurts. I've just heard that of course. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28015 I've heard doing it in the butt hurts. I've just heard that of course.Depends Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28050 I've heard doing it in the butt hurts. I've just heard that of course.im sure you've only "heard" about it, we wont judge you here only laugh and point Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28086 im sure you've only "heard" about it, we wont judge you here only laugh and point Stealthy you are so tough. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.