January 12, 201115 yr comment_27457 of all time .. no .. a very good movie .. yes. Have you ever read the short story it's based on? .. it's a little more depressing but King, I feel, captured how HOPE is the most important and last thing people hold onto. Report
January 12, 201115 yr comment_27467 Hmm, never read the short story. Where can I find it? Who wrote it? Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27485 Written by Stephen King (Yes, that one) it's originally titled Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption it's in the novella Different Seasons.As for the film, yes it is quite good. When forces like Stephen King, Frank Darabont, and Morgan Freeman combine, how could it not be? Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27490 I dunno if I can say it's the best film ever (cue Kanye West interruption), but it's definitely a good flick. I enjoyed it immensely. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27493 All that said . . .<br><br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1940275&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1940275&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1940275&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href=" Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27534 Very good movie..I believe it's #1 on IMDB now as well. Another great movie I just saw that may be my personal favorite is Schindler's List. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27540 We usually watch this movie whenever it's on. Definitely a good movie Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28062 All that said . . .<br><br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1940275&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1940275&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1940275&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href="totally not the song i thought was going to pplay but made for a damn good laugh Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.