April 16, 201016 yr comment_3740 I moved from this,To this. These pics are from right outside my in-laws house. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3742 ^^^^LoL @ no grass.I don't think I'd like all that desert. I needs me some nice trees and grass around. I can deal with the snow. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3757 ^^^^LoL @ no grass.I don't think I'd like all that desert. I needs me some nice trees and grass around. I can deal with the snow. I'd prefer an in between. Give me Oregon any day. Agree, though...I like lush greenery, grass, and less than sweltering heat. At least their electricity is cheaper than Cali's though. Just the thought of my electric bill in the summer makes me wanna cry.I'm really happy for anybody who loves where they live though. Wish I did. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3776 I live where my wife lives .. and I love her so that's sort of the same. .. but I'm still giving Jersey a fail. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3796 LOL Well, here are some cool pictures of my area from when it flooded a few years ago. It was crazy.That second one showing the football stadium at my highschool, you can see only the top few rows of the stadium bleachers. If you look in the distance to the left in the picture you can see how high the water is. IT'S ALMOST COVERING THE WHOLE SCOREBOARD!! The water is coming up probably about 25 rows of the stadium. We had hella flooding that year. LoL Here's a better picture of Binghamton though (I live outside of Binghamton, about 6 miles away in Endicott)For reference, that first picture with the bridge, you can see the bridge in the above picture. It's bottom right one. Report
April 16, 201016 yr Author comment_3799 What part of California?I'm actually an Arizona resident right now so that wouldn't be to bad of a move.Central Cali, Corcoran to be exact. Its like 1 hour south of Fresno, and something like 4 hours north of L.A.. Took us 12 hours to get to Arizona to visit my mom.PK, where are those pics from?? Looks totally familiar... Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3800 PITTSBURGH. Love the City, where I live now sucks but it's 10 mins from the city. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3802 Downtown Nevada City (CA) and the South Fork of the Yuba River. All minutes away from me. Report
April 16, 201016 yr Author comment_3805 Nope, never been there. The first one looks like a city over here by Pismo, and the second looks like up in the Sequoia mountains where we go cliff jumping. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3837 Where I say I live ..Where I actually live ..Where I've been camping/trekking for the past 3 days ..If it wasn't for the s*** government we have, I'd recommend England Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3841 And you don't live in the rest of California.I should always remember Admin are always right. Sorry. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3843 You stated that San Diego was the best of California. Pardon me for also being proud of where I live. When you said I never lived there, I replied in kind. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3845 You stated that San Diego was the best of California. Pardon me for also being proud of where I live. When you said I never lived there, I replied in kind.You're right. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3851 Time for me to post pictures of boring Bloomington... lolOverlook of Downtown.Overlook from Bloomington with the ISU residence halls standing out in the distance:Waterson Towers in Normal:The coliseum:Ok... now time for me to get ready for work... lol Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4020 Ooh! Avahra you could move into my dorm and we could be room mates and stuff. College parties and all that fun stuff. Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4023 I've been on pk's doorstep... and didn't even know it. He probably cursed and shook his cane at me too. Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4029 Ooh! Avahra you could move into my dorm and we could be room mates and stuff. College parties and all that fun stuff.They allow co-ed dorms?I'm game! Report
April 17, 201016 yr Author comment_4144 They allow co-ed dorms?I'm game!Noooo!! You gotta come for the threesomes!! Threesomes are better than parties anyday damn it! Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4202 I don't know about that.I could have a giant college style orgy Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4254 lol, temecula's the best of Cali. Quiter and nicer than the big city but within 1-2 hours of everything from the mouse to Shamu and even big bear and magic mountain... also there's chargers Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.