Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra....

Featured Replies

But I'm being serious.

I'm looking to move somewhere completely new and start my life all over

Found this over on the ATC boards when I was browsing through catching up on things. You can move on over to Cali with us. wink.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Warning: There may be threesomes involved! flirty.gif

i still get to tape this right?

San Diego slays all the rest of Cali...Bring your wallet tho'. Gas is like 50-60 cents more a gallon here than anywhere else...And that is just one example...blink.gif

Most people are trying to get out of Cali right now. The state's a mess. I work for the county and even they're talking about layoffs. Schwartz screwed the pooch big time.

and this is colorado during the day

fall019.jpg

So that's what John Denver was always singing about.

maybe, i never really listened to john denver

maybe, i never really listened to john denver

Yeah, you didn't have my dad. He's a huge fan. Took a picture with him and everything.

Yeah, you didn't have my dad. He's a huge fan. Took a picture with him and everything.

Seen him in the round in concert 2 times. Loved it!

Sierra's are nice. I wouldn't say SD pwned the rest of Cali. Their skiing sucks. lol

You don't live here. Skiing is only an hour away...Give or take...

Careful TC. Your age is showing. tongue.gif My dad's in his 60's.

I love almost all music. Even some Slayer...lol.. Also, my wife says my Spongebob Squarepants doll evens my aging out.tongue.gif

my city is a rotting turd, a false start. i loathe it.

Well Jersey is cool .. oh wait no .. I actually hate Jersey .. but I live close to Manhattan and that's cool.

Avahra was pretty open as to why she wanted to move and as I said before .. if you want to go couch surfing for a while your always welcome to hang out on the East Coast. By the way Av., how are you holding?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.