April 15, 201016 yr comment_3375 There are definitely a lot of rebels on the internet lately, who are very resistant to the things they do. Spiteful b astards. Report
April 15, 201016 yr Author comment_3378 Meaning? I don't use defiantly. It's about as annoying as when someone posts an ellipsis as a complete response to something lol. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3382 This is just a cheap spin off of Zeal's thread at the ATC, and it's not in Japanese.Eww. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3383 i feel like your trying to say something towards me here kevin Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3386 Meaning? I don't use defiantly. It's about as annoying as when someone posts an ellipsis as a complete response to something lol.Judge not, lest ye be judged.He who lives in glass houses, should not throw rocks. Report
April 15, 201016 yr Author comment_3387 *confused*I'm calling out the way so many people use "defiantly" in place of "definitely", practically making their statements mean the complete opposite of what they meant lol. And it's nothing against you, Stealthy, it's freaking everywhere lol. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3388 YOU ALL OWE KEVIN AN APOLOGY! He's absolutely right! Use spell check ! WTF???!!! It's just an extra click away! Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3391 I'm calling out the way so many people use "defiantly" in place of "definitely", practically making their statements mean the complete opposite of what they meant lol. And it's nothing against you, Stealthy, it's freaking everywhere lol.To be honest... I have quit using those words in posts just because I always screw them up. lol Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3429 Actually I'm sure this is what happens, you spell definitely it comes up wrong. At least it does for me. So I right click it and the only option I have is defiantly. But come on who cares it's just spelling. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3439 I'mnever eveaherverha usingspellcheck or grammarororcompletesentances or anythingelsethatdoesn'tlooklikeit'swritten in somesortofcode .. I will definitely adn defiantly be doing this for the rest of my life .. literally! ... and another thing ... you know ... when you all act ... it really... .. .. like ... come on people man up ... ! geeze ... Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3443 thanks Kev for making my face hurt this early in the morning lol. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3451 I'mnever eveaherverha usingspellcheck or grammarororcompletesentances or anythingelsethatdoesn'tlooklikeit'swritten in somesortofcode .. I will definitely adn defiantly be doing this for the rest of my life .. literally! ... and another thing ... you know ... when you all act ... it really... .. .. like ... come on people man up ... ! geeze ...is it bad that i understood all of that? Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3460 I just now noticed the title to this thread... I am a little slow... lol Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3485 I could care less.Don't you mean you COULDN'T care less? If you could care less, you're implying that your current state of caring isn't as low as it can possibly be, and that if you desired, your level of caring could decrease.Haha sorry, couldn't resist =) Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3490 Spell check wouldn't help anyhow. Since defiantly and definitely both check out as far as spell check is concerned. Regardless, the internet is practically the most informal place ever. Not many are concerned with proper grammar. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3501 Don't you mean you COULDN'T care less? If you could care less, you're implying that your current state of caring isn't as low as it can possibly be, and that if you desired, your level of caring could decrease.Haha sorry, couldn't resist =)People always say that this is incorrect, but the origins of the phrase, "I could care less," was sarcastic in nature. If read as sarcasm, it keeps the meaning of the original phrase it is derived from. Of course, people do misuse it all the time, but the phrase isn't necessarily always incorrect. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.