December 12, 201015 yr comment_25226 From Pete Hine's TwitterFor all those who have been asking, TESV, sequel to Oblivion, has been announced. Skyrim will be here on 11.11.11. Wait till you see it. 14 minutes ago via Ping.fm Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25231 Thats awesome. I sort of doubt that it will actually be out on 113. Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25233 Mildly excited. I still need to know if there just using the same engine engine because well...they need a new one. Report
December 12, 201015 yr Author comment_25235 Trailerhttp://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-tba-game-2/708369?type=flv Report
December 12, 201015 yr Author comment_25242 Mildly excited. I still need to know if there just using the same engine engine because well...they need a new one."Howard goes on to say that, despite speculation to the contrary, the next game will be re-using the established Gamebryo technology, used in both Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3, as well as October’s Fallout: New Vegas. However, the enhancements made to the engine in the interim will make it feel “like you have a new console.”"From WYK. Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25246 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGM OMG OMG OMG *breath* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25249 the next game will be re-using the established Gamebryo technology,./facepalm Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25251 Orgasm Face!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25253 YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25254 So awesome. This is going to be amazing.Lets hope the engine is changed/receives some fine tuning Report
December 12, 201015 yr Author comment_25257 I won't judge it until I've seen some gameplay, but i was hoping they would end up using id's new engine. Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25258 So happy right now, think I'm gonna play some Oblivion today Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25262 Courtesy of REDDIT / TWITTER"Seeing lots of speculation about #tesvgame engine. It's brand new... and it's spectacular!" Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25281 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25299 Gah, this reminds me oblivion is on my shame list of never being played. Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25300 So here is the question. Is it Gamebryo or is it NOT Gamebryo? I consider anything based on Gamebryo still to be the same engine, even if it's "updated so much you'd think it's a new engine".I'm reading all sorts of conflicting reports online. Report
December 13, 201015 yr Author comment_25320 So here is the question. Is it Gamebryo or is it NOT Gamebryo? I consider anything based on Gamebryo still to be the same engine, even if it's "updated so much you'd think it's a new engine".I'm reading all sorts of conflicting reports online. Same here. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.