January 2, 201115 yr comment_26716 I've been messing around with the one I got for Christmas. Adventures is a lot of fun and my sister got Dance Central... have yet to try that one. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28135 Calling it now. Console war over!http://dailyuw.com/2011/1/18/uw-students-adapt-gaming-hardware-robotic-surgery/ Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28540 You just got the 250GB Kinect unit, right PK? Have you tried Kinect? Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28549 I have, and my bad knee is really sore now. Freaking Kinect Adventures, and all its jumping etc. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28550 Haha. My mom had the same problem. She had a knee replacement. lol Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28555 They wanted to operate on mine, but I wouldn't let them. The game was fine, just my dog kept jumping around and barking. I was just trying to avoid her while playing. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28557 My dog was doing the same thing. He actually got in on some of the photos. Some were actually timed correctly too. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28665 I have, and my bad knee is really sore now. Freaking Kinect Adventures, and all its jumping etc.Surprisingly my knee is hanging in there and I usually do about an hour or so of Dance Central a night. Now my left hip on the other hand...killing me! It's been so damn sore for the past few days that it's getting very uncomfortable. I had to break out the Icy/Hot lastnight, lol. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28669 Tiger Balm FTW! I used to use Icy Hot frequently back when I played hockey for many years, but for some reason now I think that Tiger Balm works better. *shrugs* Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29459 Tiger Balm FTW! I used to use Icy Hot frequently back when I played hockey for many years, but for some reason now I think that Tiger Balm works better. *shrugs*go to your local tractor supply and in the horse section get absorbine....its good stuff, i use it before football games. Just get the jell and use lightly Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29471 Well I took a break from Dance Central. It was getting bad, lol. Anything involving sitting for a certain amount of time was bothering it. Like sitting in my office chair at work or sitting on the floor playing the boys. So I gave up for now, lol. Report
March 1, 201115 yr comment_31883 I think they are aiming for complete (anything on your body that can move) user control of Kinect. Report
March 1, 201115 yr comment_31919 I bought Your Fitness Evolved, It makes you sweat though, that's for sure.Hell yeah it does!!I'm kicking myself (really hard!!) but I stupidly only got the 4GB Kinect Bundle. If I had known what I know now, I woulda got the 250. Blah, oh well.But the Kinect is alot better than I thought it would be. It really tracks your movements very well. I got Dance Central, and Your Fitness Evolved, (and Adventures). I only have one gripe about Dance Cent, I don't know most of the songs. Its the same with guitar hero/rockband type games, I enjoy it more if I know the songs. I'm waiting for the Michael Jackson one, coming in April. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_33013 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1949248&fullscreen=1" width="640" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1949248&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1949248&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:640px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href=" Report
March 18, 201115 yr Author comment_33149 So what exercise games do you guys recommend for this. I watched a review of some of the ones they have out and oddly "The Biggest Loser" was the one recommended. I still haven't picked up a Kinect yet but I do plan on it one day. Report
March 18, 201115 yr comment_33183 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002I0H9WM/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=gamercide-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B002I0H9WM&adid=01S0Q0SP0WTB36Q3B7PM& Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.