November 1, 201015 yr comment_22714 I've never been a huge fan of the Call of Duty series. Just never something I've been all that in to, but man this latest version doesn't look bad. That is until I see this is one of the "Bonus Modes"[Video Removed]Alright, so the video was removed. I'll explain, it is JFK, Fidel Castro, and Richard Nixon sitting around a "War Room" talking about the Cuban Missle Crisis, etc. All the sudden zombies burst in. So what happens, well JFK stands up, presses a button, and they all grab a load out of weapons to fight the newest threat side by side. I'm serious, you fight zombies AS JFK, Castro, and Nixon? Really? Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22762 That vid got a copyright violation. Many others have posted this and I think it will be a mad scramble for YouTube/Activision to ban all these haxors. Report
November 1, 201015 yr Author comment_22763 Thanks Em. I'll just edit the post and add a description. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22776 http://www.justin.tv/norm360#/w/514361936Live stream is live. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22925 awesome, i'm getting it launch day and taking off wednesday and thursday for it. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23141 Me, you and Armi should get together and bust some moves. Non ghey of course. lol Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23243 Shane and I will both have it. He'll have first day, mine will come from gamefly a day after or so. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23256 Just hit me up when it starts next week. My clan will have it so I'm gonna have tons of people to play with so let's do this! Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23479 Shane and I will both have it. He'll have first day, mine will come from gamefly a day after or so.Rose! I haven't gamed with you in forever! Perhaps that will change once Black Ops comes out!! And I'm most excited about Theater mode and Combat Training. I can see myself getting extremely frustrated & having a ***** fit in those wager matches though I don't like the zombie mode too much due to anxiety! I think it's messed up that there isn't ever a way out. But I guess that's the point. Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23569 Apparently some people just couldn't wait long enough to get their copies.Linky"Handgun-wielding robbers who burst into a video-game store in Harford County over the weekend made off with more than just cash. They also stole more than 100 copies of the highly anticipated "Call of Duty: Black Ops," which won't go on sale until Tuesday." Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23570 Picking it up day one! I'm looking forward to all of the new gametypes. Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23573 I'm not to jazzed about Black Ops, but Jason will be getting it release day. I'll have to wait and see how it is, before I get a copy of it. Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23578 The f****** at TheTechGame already figure out how to hack the game(in the video I watched, get all the way up to the final prestige in like 5 minutes). Ugh. Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23583 Rose! I haven't gamed with you in forever! Perhaps that will change once Black Ops comes out!! Most definately!! Hit me up sometime!! =) Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23590 So excited for Black Ops. I've saved up cash for the past month to get the Prestige edition. Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23592 Will be a gamefly, as that's all I can justify paying these days with how the job situation is. But it shipped today, so end of week I'm guessing. Report
November 14, 201015 yr comment_23851 Well, after a few hours of gameplay it looks as though i'm about halfway through. The one thing i have to say is the friendly AI is REALLY not very good. For me it's got to be the main detractor from the game. From friendly's crossing into your line of fire to just not doing much of anything, which on hardened and veteran difficulty leaves a LOT of bad guys for you to take on yourself. The one i hate the most is where you pop up from cover to take a couple guys out, but when you go to get back in over one of your (team-killing fucktards) comrades blocks you in... so basically you get drilled and die because he's an idiot and advances when there's no room and won't move back. When this isn't happening it is quite enjoyable for a treyarch game, has a good pace with plenty of action, and pretty good visuals. This, of course, is just the campaign mode. I won't write a review or full opinion untill i go threw zombie mode and some multi-player. Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24112 Finally, got my 3.0 kill/death ratio. That's so nice to see after going 2.90-2.98 forever! Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24189 I thought the story in the campaign was really good. Lots of real places being used and heck, maybe some of the same things might have went on at places like Rebirth Island. There was a lot of things going on in the campaign. Things that people who weren't alive then, or didn't study it in school wouldn't really know. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it was done. Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24217 I'll have to get this game sometime... I would really like to try the campaign Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.