Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Featured Replies

I Gotta get BLk Ops, I've heard more good reviews than bad.. it needs my approval now, can't wait to try it... One question though.... How's the customization????

When i get it We need to get another Gaming night (weekend) going.. I dont care what game (Probably Black Ops)... as long as ppl can play together and have fun... We need an Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and Or a PC going... dibs for COunter strike source or TF2 on PC!!!

Ill be planning something, so far all i can think of is a day in December, but ill put my thoughts and plans in the "Game Time" section.

I have Counter Strike and TF2. CSS runs great on this thing, but TF2 not so much. I've been meaning to get into CSS so I'd join some matches for sure, and TF2 when I get a better computer. What is your Steam username? We should set up a big Steam thread for sharing our usernames so we can get the Gamercide steam group going more.

I'll just rent it. I see it as a once play through and that's it. Of course I don't play MP at all, so...

I Gotta get BLk Ops, I've heard more good reviews than bad.. it needs my approval now, can't wait to try it... One question though.... How's the customization????

When i get it We need to get another Gaming night (weekend) going.. I dont care what game (Probably Black Ops)... as long as ppl can play together and have fun... We need an Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and Or a PC going... dibs for COunter strike source or TF2 on PC!!!

Ill be planning something, so far all i can think of is a day in December, but ill put my thoughts and plans in the "Game Time" section.

customization is the same as the previous and recent CoD titles: you got your perks, your weapons, your camo and your attachments. The only thing that has been newly added, which you can customize, are the playercards, reticules, and preset suits to dress up your guy based on the first perk you choose. You can also add different kinds of face paint, which is kind of cool.

I wish though I could fully personalize my guy, like I can in Rainbow Six Vegas, but then again it might clash with the perks. Speaking of, I absolutely LOVE that they got rid of stopping power and I love shooting down everything, even the helicopters that carry care packages. I think they really did a good job of balancing stuff out in multiplayer, but the respawn points need to change.

p.s. I'd be up for a gaming night type of thing!

I don't play it alot, but I hop on with Shane occasionally and play some MP. If anyone sees me on feel free to hop into my game with me and Shane. We usually have (try to atleast) a room of just our friends. All we play (sometimes play something else, but not often) is Hardcore Search and Destroy.

  • 4 weeks later...

The story had so much craziness going on I honestly forgot what the first mission I beat was about...and I beat the game in essentially 1 sitting. I'm enjoying the multiplayer way more than MW2, Killstreaks are so much more balanced except maybe the chopper gunner, but that doesn't come up nearly as frequently as in MW2.

The story had so much craziness going on I honestly forgot what the first mission I beat was about...and I beat the game in essentially 1 sitting. I'm enjoying the multiplayer way more than MW2, Killstreaks are so much more balanced except maybe the chopper gunner, but that doesn't come up nearly as frequently as in MW2.

ya, I remember the frustrating times of when both a chopper gunner and an AC-130 was in the air in MW2 matches, so Black Ops brings a nice change.

AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHH

Working on my vet playthrough, and on one of the last missions, near the end, when I shot an enemy a weird error popped up and kicked me back to the start screen. When I went to resume game...it started the level from the very beginning.

-___-

Well, went ahead and finished up the game on vet, luckily didn't take to long to get back through that level. Out of 2,MW1 and 2, and WaW, I would say this was probably the easiest for vet, with the exception of the first Vietnam level, which is by far one of the most frustrating levels on vet in all the games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.