Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

It's Favor Day And I Need A Huge One

Featured Replies

The last grand prize winner from the Annual Giveaway, won't be able to hold it this year. Besides the unfortunate geographical mess it would have been for this person to send out prizes, something else had come up, too.

We don't need to discuss who it was. That isn't important at all. Things happen and some are unavoidable. We can focus on what should have been, but I'd prefer if we tried to fix it before it comes time for the Giveaway.

So then, is there anyone here, who has an unusual amount of swag that's taking up room in their houses? Someone who wouldn't mind hosting, or co-hosting this years Giveaway?

Also, the host(s) will be needing some contributors, too. We may as well use this thread, to pledge some contributions.

Thank you! I know it's short notice, but everyone kind of forgot about the Giveaway. Even I did. I think we're forgetting lots of things lately.

Let's see what we're still capable of, guys. Again, thank you.

i'll donate something cool. let me think on it.

Holy crap is it Giveaway time already? That is crazy! It felt like only yesterday wtf happened in the space time continuum.

Whoever is hosting it, good luck navigating the many issues I had with US/non-US. It's a freaking tighrope. lol. I personally didn't want to make the Grand Prize US-only, had to give non-US a crack at it. And a non-US won, upsetting the balance forevrz. ;)

Anyway, I got one or two games I can chuck in!

I hope to be able to contribute a game to the giveaway depending on if I have some more money by then. I'm thinking a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 preorder would be pretty sweet, again, if I have the money, otherwise I'll just do MS Points or XBLA codes.

Uncle Twinkletoes will be donating some swag for sure.

I may be able to get something cool, code wise since I work at Gamestop, whether it be Microsoft Points, Pre-Order bonus codes, some Xbox LIVE Subscriptions etc. So, I can at least do that if I can't find anything else super cool.

:)

I may be able to get something cool, code wise since I work at Gamestop, whether it be Microsoft Points, Pre-Order bonus codes, some Xbox LIVE Subscriptions etc. So, I can at least do that if I can't find anything else super cool.

:)

Codes or Gamestop swag would be way cool dude.

Sorry I don't really have the time to help co-host it or anything but I'm definitely down for a donation or two

so i may have an unopened copy of halo reach laying around, not sure how big everyone will be for reach by the time the giveaway starts but i'll be more than happy to put it up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.