Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

It's Favor Day And I Need A Huge One

Featured Replies

Ok here's a list of games that I have no problem parting with, there's little to no chance I will be ever playing these games again:

COD 2

COD 3

Oblivion: GOTY

Bioshock

Prey

Mass Effect

There's also little to no chance that everybody doesn't already have (or played) these titles, but I'm still not going back to them, and I won't sell them because, well, I'm not hurting for money that bad.

Well, it's been awhile since i was able to contribute anything big. I should be able to get about $200 for prizes by the end of the year, not to mention some of the awesome, not so awesome swag that we seem to love (owl droppings anyone :P ) , like there's a smackdown vs raw dog tag that was left over from the release, and I'm sure there'll be some more by then.

That's great, LG. Thanks for helping out. =]

That's what family's for, and I've always viewed this place and the people here as my family.

  • 2 months later...

So I know this is wayyyy late, but if y'all are still accepting contributions I may have some stuff up my sleve. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.