October 22, 201015 yr comment_21850 So what is everyone gonna be!? My daughter decided on Batgirl haha. Every year it is my tradition to match her in some way. So I thought about the Batman universe and decided it is time for me to be.............. The Joker!It has been good fun. I went out and have been piecing it together. I went straight to Goodwill first and found this purple long coat that I think will go really well with this. My wife is gonna help me make some of the other stuff. It's more fun to piece it together than to buy those costumes in a bag. I will have to posts some pics when Halloween comes! Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21864 The Joker is very cool .. are you going to be doing the Heath Ledger Joker? If so (and if you have time) this stuff called 3rd Degree works awesome for making scars. It's a two part formula so don't mix any of it together in it's containers.3rd Degree also Alcone provides a step by step process for Joker make up .. of course they'll sell you everything you needAlcone's "How to" Joker Make UpI however do not like Halloween or dressing up. I think were playing Shadowrun (pen & paper) during the afternoon and I'll hand out candy at night. I do like giving out the candy but most parents are too scared to let their kids trick or treat in the town we live so I usually end up eating a couple pounds of Kit Kats by myself. Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21869 I think were playing Shadowrun (pen & paper) during the afternoon *C&C is hella jealous!*I miss playing pen & paper RPGs, Shadowrun being one of the cooler ones. All my friends who used to do it are all "grown up" now. LoL Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21871 Would it be wrong if I answered the door to my house and handed out candy wearing this? LoLAwwww, it was a cool pedobear hoodie. hahaha Ah well, probably super inappropriate anyways Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21872 We are getting the boys costumes this weekend and I believe Granite wants to be Luigi and we are going to dress Logan up as Mario. We have searched everywhere for baby costumes that are Mario, but they don't make them in baby sizes. So we are going to get clothes to match Mario. FYI....Granite is a Mario and Luigi junkie. He is only 4 and figured out everything in New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. He even found the little places you can get to that take you to other worlds. I still don't know where to find that stuff at and he gets annoyed with you if you don't, lol. Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_21873 The Joker is very cool .. are you going to be doing the Heath Ledger Joker? If so (and if you have time) this stuff called 3rd Degree works awesome for making scars. It's a two part formula so don't mix any of it together in it's containers.3rd Degree also Alcone provides a step by step process for Joker make up .. of course they'll sell you everything you needAlcone's "How to" Joker Make UpI however do not like Halloween or dressing up. I think were playing Shadowrun (pen & paper) during the afternoon and I'll hand out candy at night. I do like giving out the candy but most parents are too scared to let their kids trick or treat in the town we live so I usually end up eating a couple pounds of Kit Kats by myself.I was thinking of a hybrid actually but we will see. I will say so far I am leaning more towards the Heath Ledger one a little. I may or may not do the scars though because I am close to budget as is but thanks for the suggestions I will check it out. I hoping that my wife can do the makeup so good that I won't need the scars Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21874 We are getting the boys costumes this weekend and I believe Granite wants to be Luigi and we are going to dress Logan up as Mario. We have searched everywhere for baby costumes that are Mario, but they don't make them in baby sizes. So we are going to get clothes to match Mario. FYI....Granite is a Mario and Luigi junkie. He is only 4 and figured out everything in New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. He even found the little places you can get to that take you to other worlds. I still don't know where to find that stuff at and he gets annoyed with you if you don't, lol.You can probably make a really awesome homemade Mario costume for pretty cheap! Just a pair of white gloves, overalls, hat and a red shirt! Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_21875 We are getting the boys costumes this weekend and I believe Granite wants to be Luigi and we are going to dress Logan up as Mario. We have searched everywhere for baby costumes that are Mario, but they don't make them in baby sizes. So we are going to get clothes to match Mario. FYI....Granite is a Mario and Luigi junkie. He is only 4 and figured out everything in New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. He even found the little places you can get to that take you to other worlds. I still don't know where to find that stuff at and he gets annoyed with you if you don't, lol.That's cool! I saw some Mario costumes here for kids, so funny. Nothing for baby sizes either. I love halloween My daughter gets like that with some of her games. If you don't know where stuff is she wants to take the controller back and show you. It's funny lol. Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_21876 Would it be wrong if I answered the door to my house and handed out candy wearing this? LoLAwwww, it was a cool pedobear hoodie. hahaha Ah well, probably super inappropriate anywaysSounds funny, too bad they took it down so fast!! Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21883 My wife is dressing up as Sookie from true blood. So, that leaves me dressing up as Bill. That's for one party. For the other one she will be a witch and I'll just be a vampire. Can you tell she loves Halloween a lot? Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21890 it is time for me to be.............. The Joker!I will have to posts some pics when Halloween comes!You better. I freaking love The Joker! Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_21896 You better. I freaking love The Joker!I will I have been working on finding/making all the stuff for the outfit since mid October. It sounded like an easy costume but man it has been tough getting all the stuff. The Joker's outfit is so specialized. I wish I had more time because I think I could improve on some of the things.I love the Joker too! I will pull this off haha! Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21899 Purple and green. Sounds so simple, but try finding male clothes that fit and second hand... not so easy. lolGood luck with it, Vec. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turned out. Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_21902 Purple and green. Sounds so simple, but try finding male clothes that fit and second hand... not so easy. lolGood luck with it, Vec. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turned out.Thanks, PK,No doubt it's tough and you can spend as much money as you want on it. Even Goodwill is upping prices on certain items that people might buy for Halloween outfits. Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21925 I am going to be a snow leopard.Hello and welcome to the forums. Nice to meet you, Mandy.=] Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21926 I am going to be a snow leopard.Skin tights, spots and a tail? Report
October 23, 201015 yr comment_21936 Hello and welcome to the forums. Nice to meet you, Mandy.=]Lawls shush Pork.Skin tights, spots and a tail?No tights, just body paint. Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22031 I'll probably end up working but if I'm not I'm going as a Zombie. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.