September 25, 201016 yr comment_19936 The demo for Enslaved is up on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. (Linky) The game is ******* awesome, its really good, I wasn't going to download it, but people on my friends list kept recommending it to me. I download it and I find out its pretty damn fun, I suggest you download it and try it if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed. Its a mix between God of War, Devil May Cry, and the platforming feels like Assassin's Creed, or at least to me it does.So yea, download it and check it out. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19943 I'll check it out in a few here. From what I've seen, it looks cool though. Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_19981 I told you guys about this game WEEKS ago .. don't miss playing it!! .. if it's half as good as Heavenly Sword it's going to be awesome!! I don't think the demo shows just how good this game is going to be. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20336 Played it, loved it, gonna buy this as soon as I can. Is this what I am missing out with Heavenly Sword? Gees, I need to pick that up. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20348 Been youtubing for new songs off Enslaved's new record which came out this week and keep getting this game lol what a coincidence. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20373 I played it and really liked it. I loved the Dragonball series, which was inspired by the same source. The platforming was very fluid and well done, and the art style and setting look very interesting. I probably won't get it anytime soon, but it's definitely something I'd like to check out. I think I'll have to actually read Journey to the West sometime, too. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20458 Just wow! The demo was awesome! Looks I will definitely get this at some point. Now to try Arcania Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20459 People have been giving Arcania a hard time. I found it enjoyable. It needs some work, especially in the controls department, but it was fun. Especially when you unlock spells. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20466 I just queued it up. I'll check it out when I get home from work. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20479 People have been giving Arcania a hard time. I found it enjoyable. It needs some work, especially in the controls department, but it was fun. Especially when you unlock spells.I also found Arcania enjoyable. The story and characters are nothing to write home about but it was still fun. Combat is decent and the graphics are better than Dragon Age and it seems like it could be a fairly long game building up your character. I can see potential in this one. Damn gonna be super broke this month lol. No way I can afford em all:Borderlands GOTYEnslavedArcaniaFable 3The Force Unleashed 2Rockband 3I am sure I missed some haha. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20482 I also found Arcania enjoyable. The story and characters are nothing to write home about but it was still fun. Combat is decent and the graphics are better than Dragon Age and it seems like it could be a fairly long game building up your character. I can see potential in this one. Damn gonna be super broke this month lol. No way I can afford em all:Borderlands GOTYEnslavedArcaniaFable 3The Force Unleashed 2Rockband 3I am sure I missed some haha.You missed the biggest one. FALLOUT NEW VEGAS!!!!! Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20485 You missed the biggest one. FALLOUT NEW VEGAS!!!!!Oh yeah! lol Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20549 I just finished playing the demo twice. The controls and camera could use a little tweaking, but it does seem like you get used to it. The story already has me wanting more, and it looks great. I'm sure I'll be playing this game one way or another. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20556 I think the problem with the controls was that Monkey was in a small environment, they might get easier and more fluid to use when they are in the city crawling around on buildings Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20563 I honestly can't wait to get this game. As Pogre said, the story has definitely drawn me in. Also, the climbing aspects of the game seem a bit like Uncharted, no? Regardless, it's a good thing. Report
October 2, 201016 yr Author comment_20565 I've decided to buy it this Tuesday as well. I was really on the fence wondering if the controls and gameplay were good enough, but the story seems so damn fantastic after reading all of the reviews. Its gotten a 79 or 80 on Metacritic. With reviews saying 'sleeper hit', so I've decided to pick this up, can't wait. Report
October 5, 201016 yr Author comment_20755 <object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FLiDeURhL0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FLiDeURhL0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FLiDeURhL0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object> Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20756 Buy it at Kmart and get a $20 gift card.I just did the same thing with Castlevania (also got $20 gift card). Kmart has been having some sick deals lately. Report
October 5, 201016 yr Author comment_20764 So who took the plunge?I bought it last night, haven't had time to play it though. Everyone I know who has it, is saying its fantastic, so we'll see. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20768 I remembered that I had some reward zone points accumulated for Best Buy, so I just cashed them in and picked it up for twenty seven bucks. I'll be playing it this afternoon. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20769 Lemme know how it is. I may go back to Kmart and buy it later this week since I'd get another $20 gift card. I opted for Castlevania today. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20779 Lemme know how it is. I may go back to Kmart and buy it later this week since I'd get another $20 gift card. I opted for Castlevania today. I am thinking about this too for the $20 gift card haha. Only thing is I don't see an ad or anything about this deal on Kmart's website.... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.