Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Post Your Setup!

Featured Replies

There's no Timmies around where I live. Not that I've found yet anyway. McDonalds is just 2 minute walk away.

that makes sense .. I hard for me to believe that there isn't a Timmy's somewhere close ... those places were everywhere.

That's how I felt about mine.

The headset is the only thing somewhat impressive lol.

our computer desk is the same way .. I better clean it tomorrow since where having a guest this weekend. We have a newer 27" iMac that I maxed out and 21" or 24" Wacom Cintiq LINK but this is Tam's hang out area and she drops stuff when she done with it .. it's my job to clean ^_^

4506365925_1ff35874f2_b.jpg

My computer desk (and main playing/capturing area). Also, that is the headset I play with on the desk, looks weak, but it actually pumps out some pretty good sound, as good as any of the other companies headsets in my opinion.

And yay for my beast of a built pc and its million fans (actually 6 on the case)

4506365227_8eff232a76_b.jpg

Upstairs/shared area. 46" 1080 p, full surround, blah blah. Yes thats a nintendo 64, and there is a super nintendo in the closet.

so i remember at the atc some one told me how to use my xbox live camera on my computer to take pictures. does anyone remember how to do that?

If I'm not mistaken Stealthy, the Vision Camera plugs into the USB port. If you're using any recent version of windows, it should automatically recognize it and download the software update for it. I know it's not much in the way of assistance, but it's worth a shot.

as "anal" as you've proven yourself to be, porge....

i find it shocking your setup is a little off center.

(oh, cool. i have a pic. i wish i could change my pic back to conker, but it's lost and i can't redownload it.)

If I'm not mistaken Stealthy, the Vision Camera plugs into the USB port. If you're using any recent version of windows, it should automatically recognize it and download the software update for it. I know it's not much in the way of assistance, but it's worth a shot.

see thats what i think it didthe first time i did it. but now i just dont know how to get it to open up and use it

The gaming section of my office is in total disarray so I'll post the music section for now...

CIMG1739.jpg

Here's an old photo. The OG X-BOX is now where that stack of papers is and the PS3 is next to the "Object" from Zeppelin's Presence album cover. I would shoot a current photo but it is a complete mess as my 360 took a crap and I disconnected every thing but the PS3. Wires are everywhere and it looks like ****.dry.gif

CIMG1737.jpg

Computer set up: Another old picture...Not much has changed there anyway! Old ATC on the monitor!

CIMG1744.jpg

see thats what i think it didthe first time i did it. but now i just dont know how to get it to open up and use it

I found a link on the xbox forums, maybe this will help.

I found a link on the xbox forums, maybe this will help.

ill try again later tonight and see if i can figure it out. thanks man

No problem dude, I'll keep an eye out for some other links just in case. I'll let you know if I find anything else that can help.B)

  • 2 weeks later...

That's a godly set-up Armi. When I get older I want to have a nice gaming set-up but most importantly I want to have a bar/sports room where I can start collecting memorabilia and also a movie room with some of my favorite movie posters framed.

Very Nice Armi. I like it.

That's a godly set-up Armi. When I get older I want to have a nice gaming set-up but most importantly I want to have a bar/sports room where I can start collecting memorabilia and also a movie room with some of my favorite movie posters framed.

thank you, i have a bunch of other collectibles but they are in boxes (still in packaging) but the ones i have up are some of my favorites. the enzio figurine would still be in the packaging but it really didn't have a encasement for collectors like the others are. I do have a bunch of posters but i haven't had them framed yet but one day it will happen. lastly the only other thing i have of great value in my entertainment repertoire is my case of dvd's, have around 400 now but stopped buying dvds after i got netflix sad.gif

I'm kinda bunched up in my room right now.... theres this futon i just can't get rid of... but if i re-arrange it nice enough... ill have a picture up tonight...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.