Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Crackdown 2

Featured Replies

*Points to last post*

And that was a video, not even a giant GI scan.

And I did end up viewing your video like a day after I posted in the thread. Maybe 5 people, if that, read my scans. -wham

But the last time I did one someone raised a valid point. Now GI puts most of their articles on the internet themselves a while after they come out in their magazine, so I don't think I'll be doing anymore scans.

And I did end up viewing your video like a day after I posted in the thread. Maybe 5 people, if that, read my scans. -wham

But the last time I did one someone raised a valid point. Now GI puts most of their articles on the internet themselves a while after they come out in their magazine, so I don't think I'll be doing anymore scans.

Probably a good idea anyhow now that Gamercide is back up and public.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.