Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Xbox Live Gold Pricing

Featured Replies

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700070/michael-pachter-predicts-xbox-live-price-hike.html

Nearly one year ago, Pachter predicted this. Only, he predicted the price would go up towards $100 a year.

We still may see a Platinum tier.

http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/analyst-revenue-from-live-price-increase-could-be-used-for-an-enhanced-premium-tier

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the tiers idea, I'm never going to use my xbox for those features. I bought my xbox to do one thing, play games and that's it. I'm not familiar with all of the features but I think most of them I can experience by either turning on my TV or going on my computer. So I really have no need for them on my xbox.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.