April 6, 201016 yr comment_1621 Do we have to get a certain number of posts to unlock these are do I just suck at trying to find where to change it? lol Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1732 I think it unlocks at the same number as last time.Hint: Console Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1890 that number is way to highI don't think so. We're at over 1500 posts in just four short days. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1899 It will make a title seem prestigious if the requirement is high. I like it where it's at. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1901 To be clear, are you saying that we can choose our own member titles after 360 posts? Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1904 There may have been a reason why I wasn't clear to begin with. =] Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2151 You're absolutely correct. I never did check to see the actual number. That is why I said "I think". =p Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2243 Hey, anybody want to know the answer to this question? Because if you do, you are right there with me. I'll look in to it tonight hopefully. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2273 Hey, anybody want to know the answer to this question? Because if you do, you are right there with me. I'll look in to it tonight hopefully. Post results please. This will answer one of my many Q's.... Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2308 So, 13 replies and 111 views all to add something so trivial. I finally figured it out and just have one question. What's the big deal with these customer member titles anyway? Just wondering. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2309 So, 13 replies and 111 views all to add something so trivial. I finally figured it out and just have one question. What's the big deal with these customer member titles anyway? Just wondering. it makes us feel special Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2310 So, 13 replies and 111 views all to add something so trivial. I finally figured it out and just have one question. What's the big deal with these customer member titles anyway? Just wondering. Let us have it and you'll find out.... It lets us give ourselves titles instead of Newbie/etc.. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2315 Let us have it and you'll find out.... It lets us give ourselves titles instead of Newbie/etc..Yes yes, I know the function of the Member Title, but there in lies the ruse good sir. I removed the Newbie/etc titles the same day the forum came up and people questioned it. Any real reason to not be surprised? Because there is a few people in this thread that have hit the new mark that I set, already. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2324 Yes yes, I know the function of the Member Title, but there in lies the ruse good sir. I removed the Newbie/etc titles the same day the forum came up and people questioned it. Any real reason to not be surprised? Because there is a few people in this thread that have hit the new mark that I set, already.LOLZ Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2326 Ohhh....We can't ruin the surprise for everyone now can we?Noted! Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2354 You guys have cool titles, I must learn how to unlock these! *Runs off to discover the meaning of life....and titles* Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.