Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Member Titles

Featured Replies

Can I haz title cuz I be veteran of these forums yo?

Gotta earn it man. Nobody gave those guys their titles. Hit the post count and you too can have a custom title.

Gotta earn it man. Nobody gave those guys their titles. Hit the post count and you too can have a custom title.

Fair enough.

Gotta earn it man. Nobody gave those guys their titles. Hit the post count and you too can have a custom title.

Awesome, I figured it was tied to that somehow. At least I have something else to shoot for hehe. No worries though, I won't become the new spammer, I see that the title belongs to Stealthy.:P

Awesome, I figured it was tied to that somehow. At least I have something else to shoot for hehe. No worries though, I won't become the new spammer, I see that the title belongs to Stealthy.:P

damn straight it does

So um...I caught that secret message Bogey, I wish I had noticed that sooner lol. The worst part is, I have edited my profile several times and never looked at that! So, I have given myself what I deem the perfect title...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.