Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mandy. Man-deeeee

Featured Replies

Thanks guys :D

And no Spawn. No.

There is still one on the server though. It's really easy to add in the URL somewhere hidden in your birthday thread, if I didn't think you would hunt me down and kill me. :D

Seriously though, have a Happy Birthday...

Thanks again guys.

And Spawn you are damn right I will. Might want to at least wait til I get out of a house with three loaded gun cabinets in it. :P

Thanks again guys.

And Spawn you are damn right I will. Might want to at least wait til I get out of a house with three loaded gun cabinets in it. :P

id call that bluff spawn

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.