July 30, 201016 yr comment_15140 Hey everyone, this contest will be for any $5 xbox live arcade game (because that's really all I can afford at the moment). All you have to do it pick an alternate character for me to play in Super Street Fighter 4 (Character List). Whichever character gets the most votes will be my alt. All I ask is that you keep the character C tier and up, and please no Ryu or Ken (Tier List). Gen is also exempt from the contest because he is my main. Don't feel the need to pick a top tier, just pick someone who looks/plays to your liking. The contest will end next Friday at around this time. Once the contest is closed I will use a random generator to select a winner.EDIT: If you really want, you can pick D teir as well, just no Ryu or Ken.EDIT 2: Limit 1 character per person. (Should have put this in here sooner, sorry about that).EDIT 3: I'm not doing to vote thing anymore, I'm using a random generator to pick the winner, and I'm going to use the character that the person that wins picks.Sorry about all the edits guys, I guess that's what happens when you make up a contest at 5 in the morning after no sleep. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15143 I'm going to have to vote for T. Hawk. Because he's out for revenge, and revenge fighters always cause trouble. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15174 I know nothing about the game so I picked something at random... Abel. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15179 Gonna need some more votes in here. No one is looking good for a favorite. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15180 In no particular order, Dudley, Cody, Dee Jay, Abel, T. Hawk, Sagat, Hakan, and, Adon. Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15192 In no particular order, Dudley, Cody, Dee Jay, Abel, T. Hawk, Sagat, Hakan, and, Adon.Could you narrow it down to 1 person, please? Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15194 I don't remember her name, but at the end of her super or whatever, she caresses your cheek before slamming you. She's pretty damn hot. lol Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15196 I don't remember her name, but at the end of her super or whatever, she caresses your cheek before slamming you. She's pretty damn hot. lolJuri. Report
July 31, 201016 yr Author comment_15209 I think that I'm just going to use the character that the winner of the contest picks as my alt, instead of going for whoever gets the most votes. It seems like it would work better that way. Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15223 Could you narrow it down to 1 person, please?Lol, I was just picking names, ummm alright random.org here I come.Wow, it picked Cody, go Cody!!! Edited July 31, 201016 yr by Cody Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15246 Lol everyone picked someone different. Well Brad It would probably help if you only picked like 3 or 4 then made a poll and had us vote on which we would like lol. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15257 Just letting you know, Brad. How would you choose who got the XBLA Arcade Game? If the majority votes a certain character, you would have to give them all a XBLA game. Report
August 1, 201016 yr Author comment_15276 Just letting you know, Brad. How would you choose who got the XBLA Arcade Game? If the majority votes a certain character, you would have to give them all a XBLA game.I'm not doing the vote thing anymore, I'm using a random generator to pick the winner, and I'm going to use the character that the person that wins picks. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.