April 6, 201016 yr comment_1517 I'm new yeah I should introduce myself elsewhere I know that's basic forum etiquette. but here goes anyway.I love to game but haven't had much time lately figured that if I find a good group I could really get back into when my free-time picks up *cough* next month *cough* I "stumbled" upon this page and figured awww... heck why not. So wham bam thank you ma'am. Here I am. Now after reading that your probably wondering: Why the heck is this in the signatures section and when is this asshat going to get to the point. Well here it is besides gaming I'm hardcore into graphic design and I havn't really done it in a while and I used to LOVE making sigs. SO there you go. Format for a requestRender/Picture:Text(if any):further ideas:most sigs will be around 150-100 px tall by around 350-400 px wide Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1519 Nice to meet you, user. Thanks for offering your services to us. Do you play on LIVE? That's the best way to get to know us. If you do have LIVE, feel free to add me. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1528 Pretty cool man. I make sigs too. Can I see some of your work? Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1531 Pretty cool man. I make sigs too. Can I see some of your work?Even better. Make me something with Borderlands.Pic - http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/Aroundight/lilith3.pngText - Onion buttEtc - "So round it makes you cry!"=] Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1533 Sadly the best I could do was a vertical sig that really doesn't fit anywhere really well. Some old work Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1653 You have some pretty neat stuff. I used to be really involved in graphic designing as well, kinda stopped, but I make the occasional sig here and there. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1656 Hey username! If you have a Xbox LIVE gamertag, that's what most of us use here. Any online identity will do though.Ohh...how about something from Tool? I'm gonna search for some images.Is there any way to resize or crop this? I really like this gif, but it isn't quite sig size.ClickyAnd just "TOOL" on the bottom? Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1663 Yeah I make some sigs here too, and Syc just showed me a couple cool things in Photoshop but damn, it look's like we've got some competition now from [insert username here]! Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2130 I'll try to throw together a tool sig tonight . If you have a favorite album it would be a ton easier I loath working with .gif's. My live tag is currently just silver but it is SGT Szurgot and right now I'm not really active in any PC games, a few of the ones I own but don't get to play are:Borderlands and Left 4 Dead 2. I really won't be gaming much until late next week but I figured I use this to get involved in a new community and actually have a reason to game. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2132 LOL Anyone remember when my old sig was actually just TOOL. lol Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2136 I do! If you can throw something really cool together from the album, Lateralus, that would be awesome. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2139 I feel like this is too basic but I didn't want to do much to already awesome album art. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2152 You own Roboblitz! I love that game. No one I know, bar one, has ever played it. lol If you ever get LIVE again, we should definitely play something. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2312 You own Roboblitz! I love that game. No one I know, bar one, has ever played it. lol If you ever get LIVE again, we should definitely play something.im pretty certain ive told you before that i have it Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2344 Why haven't you killed the MegaNoed?thats a god question, one to which i dont know the answer Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2345 thats a god question, one to which i dont know the answerOh snap! Deities play videogames, too? Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2346 Yeah PK. It's a divine question. One which a mere mortal like Stealthy wouldn't be able to answer. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2347 Yeah PK. It's a divine question. One which a mere mortal like Stealthy wouldn't be able to answer.Unless he's a demigod, and not like that terrible whiny excuse of a Perseus in the new Clash of the Titans. "But... but... I'd rather do it as a human. " Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.