Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sig Requests? Stop here first

Featured Replies

The typo demons have infested Stealthy's computer! Beat them with the pimp cane to banish them! Roboblitz was awesome, I never bought it because I never had the points to buy it, and when I did I always forgot about it. I played the trial, and really enjoyed it. I want to get it, but 15 bucks is a bit steep for my taste, I may get it when it drops in price though. Also, since this is a sig-related topic, I would like to thank username, MadMike, and Kevin for making an attempt at giving me a sig. I've kept all of them safely hidden in my sig vault until I change my current one.

The concept as well as the execution of the game was excellent. I would totally buy it at 800 points, but MS does not care about the game. You'd think that with how popular games listed under the deal of the week become, they would try to revitalize interest in some of the older titles. I sure as hell downloaded the Fallout DLC when it was half off, and I bought a bunch of games during the Inventory Blowout Sale.

Honestly, if the deal of the week included more than one game (Ex: The Fighting game deal of the week with those 3 fighting games), they would generate more profit than just doing one at a time. A better sale=more purchases, but I guess we can only hope for some better deals. I know that The Maw is going on sale again, next week I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.