November 7, 20178 yr Author comment_91311 Most difficult part is herding everyone together into Discord on a specific date and time. lol Report
November 11, 20178 yr comment_91316 Wed/Thurs nights are the best for me. Those are my days off lol Report
November 11, 20178 yr comment_91318 I would like to do this again too. I've been wanting to do The Flight Before Christmas. Report
November 11, 20178 yr comment_91325 I’m off work every Friday for the rest of the year, so I am down for a Thursday or Friday night some time. Report
November 23, 20178 yr comment_91334 So, are we ready to plan this? I could do a Thursday night if it wasn’t too super late. Report
December 29, 20178 yr comment_91354 I would like to check this out. If my girlfriend didn't have such crappy internet, I'd use it to watch stuff with her. Report
January 21, 20188 yr comment_91371 lol. Still waiting as usual. I believe we had tentative plans, and I might have dropped the ball on that one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.