April 23, 20179 yr comment_91136 So @Dateranoth, @Avahra and I watched Bee Movie last night together. It was fun as hell and I'm hoping we eventually do it like a once a month type of thing. If it gets popular, maybe even once a week. Give us some feedback! Report
April 23, 20179 yr comment_91137 Oh yeah! Was a great time! I'm definitely in for the next round. Report
April 24, 20179 yr comment_91139 Had so much fun my computer decided to give up the next day. Going to be sending my motherboard out for RMA tomorrow. I will be without a PC for at least two weeks, but I can still join in with a laptop if we decide to do one before then. Report
June 4, 20179 yr comment_91161 Looks like we are planning this coming Friday as the next night. Subject to change, but that's the current plan. Report
June 9, 20179 yr Author comment_91181 I think we need to wait on Ava. I'll look in Discord to see when she said she'd be home. Report
June 10, 20179 yr Author comment_91182 Telling you all right now ... Trolls was a good movie. Surely I wouldn't have laughed as much if Dat, Pip and BE weren't there, but I enjoyed it. lol P.S. BE is picking next movie Report
August 11, 20179 yr comment_91203 By what means are you guys watching movies together? Is there finally something similar to Netflix groups? I miss that. Report
August 13, 20179 yr comment_91209 Yeah, it takes a bit to setup, but it works well once it's going. It syncs all the viewing so you are watching it at the same time. Report
September 5, 20179 yr comment_91228 ...still doing this? i know people stream movies over at vaughnlive.tv all the time. apparently its only an issue if someone submits a copyright/takedown request. couple of gents i visit sometimes are always streaming movies. hell they even stream current tv series. Report
September 30, 20179 yr comment_91253 We haven’t tried in a while, but we are due for one if we can get everyone together. Report
October 1, 20179 yr Author comment_91256 http://showgoers.tv/ Showgoers is an easy way to watch Netflix remotely with your friends or loved-ones. No more 3-2-1 play. Just start a watching party and Showgoers handles the rest. You can even chat while you watch. Report
October 2, 20179 yr comment_91257 On 10/1/2017 at 1:16 AM, PeeKnuckle said: http://showgoers.tv/ Showgoers is an easy way to watch Netflix remotely with your friends or loved-ones. No more 3-2-1 play. Just start a watching party and Showgoers handles the rest. You can even chat while you watch. movie night a go! Report
November 7, 20178 yr comment_91308 Can we get something together in the coming weeks and do this again? Thinking a Christmas film might be in order. Die Hard perhaps? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.