March 17, 201610 yr comment_88905 18 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said: Why is GG using a zombie Rey Mysterio avatar? It's Mil Muertes bro. Report
March 18, 201610 yr comment_88913 I'm gonna tell your idol, John Cena, that you're cheating, GG. Report
March 18, 201610 yr comment_88914 8 hours ago, Avahra said: god that avatar is creepy how about pentagon jr or drago? Report
March 18, 201610 yr comment_88915 6 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said: I'm gonna tell your idol, John Cena, that you're cheating, GG. Report
March 18, 201610 yr comment_88916 So, part wrestling and part cosplay? Does ICP also wrestle? lol Report
March 22, 201610 yr comment_88958 On 3/18/2016 at 11:06 AM, green grenades said: It's not cosplay faggot. They are luchadores. Report
March 23, 201610 yr Author comment_88962 I would like ot see thsi interpretive dance competition Report
March 23, 201610 yr comment_88965 Pk is just jealous because it doesn't involve jerking off on Joe Rogans stomach. Report
March 23, 201610 yr comment_88971 Is GG really salty or is he playing around? It's very hard to tell between "faggot" and jerking off on someone. If I ruffled any of your feathers or sequins, I apologize. lol Report
March 23, 201610 yr comment_88973 I have to say, I totally respect Luchadores. The acrobatics involved are way more interesting than WWE or anything. (side note: I won free front row ringside tickets to WWE this past Sunday and took my dad. I haven't watched wrestling in like 20 years, but holy shit I wouldn't fuck with Roman Reigns. His arms are tree trunks. Plus he dresses like Spiderman and the Punisher had a baby. I got a lot of great pictures throughout the night though and made a bunch of animated gifs of people jumping off ropes and shit) Report
March 23, 201610 yr comment_88976 This part was funny. I don't follow WWE, but apparently the current tag champs are some dudes named New Day? One of the matches was a three way tag team match? I don't understand how it all works, but anyways, one of the guys from New Day kept getting open hand slapped on his back, like HARD. I could SEE the welts forming. He got hit like 10 times, once "accidentally" by his own teammate even. After like 10 or 12 slaps he stopped the fight, grabbed the mic and started yelling like "WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOING!?!?!?!?" and went off about being slapped, and said he was done with the match and tried to leave the ring. Other dudes chased him down, grabbed him, slapped his back again and threw him back into the ring. Here's a picture of two dudes from one of the other tag teams just running up and blasting his back open handed at the same time. Report
March 23, 201610 yr comment_88981 Wrestling certainly has always had odd characters. Want to talk about more entertaining is the amateur league guys. I know a guy at work that manages shows locally. Pretty entertaining how much people get into this, even at the amateur level. Some of the stories about the crowds are hilarious. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.