March 6, 201610 yr comment_88689 I tried to come onhere earlier and got a MAINTENCE NOTICE. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88690 Had a major upgrade to do. Been working on it in the background for the last couple of weeks, and I finally was able to take it live. Lots and lots of differences, but I think I like it. Let me know if there are features that need to be added. Report
March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88691 It looks nice so far. I keep getting a pop up every time I refresh the page. Next time it happens I'll take a SS Report
March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88692 I like how our pictures are circles now. That is delightful Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88693 Shoot me a screen shot for sure. I'm still learning this beast, but I think it'll be easier for me in the long run. Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88696 Ah hell, I didn't know it was going to lose signatures. That sucks. That popup, you can choose what you want to do with it. Just select always allow ( the forum can send you notifications in the browser ) or never allow. Report
March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88697 Well, i've chosen both options now. lets see if it continues to pop up Report
March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88698 Well my emoticon is still here. I have that going for me Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88699 lol. I "may" be able to find the old quotes. I backed everything up, but I'll have to dig for it. The popup still won't go away? Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88700 I sure hope no one else had the same issues I had getting in here. I'm sure Dat is pretty fed up with me right now. lol Report
March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88701 Did you have some dumb pop up asking for like a password and user name> Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88702 That was from when I was testing the changes on the development server. You must have hit it at just the right time. Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88703 @Avahra I'm sure it was just my awesome timing as usual. Had I waited to come on, I probably would have been fine, Edited March 6, 201610 yr by Dateranoth Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88704 @Dateranoth Messing with your push notifications right now. muhahaha Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88707 Gonna be a lot of maybe strange things happening in this thread as Dat and I (mostly Dat, though) test some new things out. GAMERCIDE Report
March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88712 It makes noise when people reply. that's kinda fun but sad Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88713 At least we're not all still posting in my birthday thread that was like a week ago. lol Also, random "insert existing attachment". Your guess is as good as mine (still testing). Report
March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88714 Oh when you @PeeKnuckle it notifies you via inbox that someone is talking mad trash Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.