March 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88716 I ate a salad for lunch. I'm still hungry. how do people survive on salads alone Report
March 6, 201610 yr comment_88718 Oh and now you can link your account to google if you want. Will allow you to sign in with your Google info Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88719 3 hours ago, Avahra said: I ate a salad for lunch. I'm still hungry. how do people survive on salads alone By adding cheeses, meats and croutons and calling it a "dinner salad". Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88720 Well, I'll have to continue another day. Way too late. This is here now at least. http://gamercide.org/twitch/ Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88723 The site looks great, even without a previous version to compare to. Do you have an app for android? So far it works great with just the brower, but never hurts to ask Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88726 Our last version of the forums utilized TapTalk I think it was. Unsure if that app is available on Android or not. Actually, not even sure this version of the forums supports it yet, or if it will. Hopefully Dat can answer this one for you. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88729 I actually went and downloaded it, its a little choppy but it did load with the current look. Probably stick to the mobile for now. Wont be an issue when I use my laptip Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88732 Tapatalk does work. I set it up and verified it earlier today. At least on an iPhone. The new layout actually works pretty damn well on mobile. One of the largely improved features of this board. I'm actually using the mobile site right now. However, Tapatalk works great too. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88735 Yeah I am using it on my mobile browser and it works pretty damn well. No complaints at all. Just being difficult and partially lazy wanting an app to bring me here automatically. Either way works Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88738 Lol. Tapatalk should work well with Android. It supports notifications and all that fun jazz too. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88740 I keep seeing an option to notify me about replies. Haven't messed with it yet. Maybe thats something to use after I am not sleep deprived Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88743 It's a per browser thing. Basically allows the forum to send notifications to your browser that will let you know if someone posts etc while you are browsing the forum. It can be turned on or off any time. Alright, I'm sleep deprived as well. Going to hit the sack. Good talking to you. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88744 I like the idea, will be nice for big threads you are participating in. Enjoy your sleep sir, I am still in duty for another eight hours. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88747 The push notifications can be nice. I'm on Twitch a lot in another tab. When someone replies to me, it notifies me pretty quickly. Kind of nice in my opinion. Now I just need to figure out how to get less emails. lol Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88749 The settings can be changed under notification settings, but I believe some are locked out. I'll take a look at these settings tonight and make sure they are all changeable per user. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88752 WHAT THE FRESH HECK IS THIS Looks rad, but I'm scared of change and I'm wibbling in my boots. (but srsly awesome) Report
March 7, 201610 yr Author comment_88754 wibbling lol @PeeKnuckle I had chicken and wonton strips, what more does life need? Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88759 @MrsBadExample Oh, there's more change coming. Hopefully all good. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88762 @Dateranoth that sounds like a threat. I'm going to assume it's a threat, because "CHANGE IS COMING" when directed at me usually means "WE'RE KICKING YOU OUT OF YOUR ROOM" or "WE SOLD YOU FOR A BAG OF BEANS TO THE EARL OF FUCKINGSHIRE". But the notifications are cracking me up for some reason. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88763 Lol. Nah, change like the link above where we can watch your stream inside the forum and soon see when you go live. All with a perty layout. Plus I'm thinking of firing up some game servers. Even ones that I let other people manage so I don't go crazy. Of course, there's always the possibility I disappear for months again. In which case, at least we have some new toys. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88764 Mrs. BE threatened, Ava eating Won Ton strips and Dat possibly disappearing again?? I only have this to say ... Don't know what it means, but Google Image search is hit and miss. Let us just hope it means the worst is over. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88765 Oh god. I may have to disappear sooner than later. I don't want to though. It's fun around these parts. However, if my coworkers don't get better than how they did today I may be doomed. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.